Ivy confirmed by Hisaharu Tago. Hasn't aged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that Ivy's been confirmed, do you think we'll see her father, Cervantes, in Soul Calibur 5?:D

Aww I hoped she'd be gone, fed up of seemingly being tickled by a breath of wind and suddenly having to watch the CS animation. Dat range -_-

To an extent lol, I just hope she'll be clothed more tastefully this time around :)

I completely agree. If only there was some way to change her costume...I just can't believe NB never considered that not everyone wants to see sexy ladies barely dressed in anything. If only they gave us different pieces of clothing that we could equip each character with...if only...

Seriously though, I don't understand all these complaints about scantily clad women when NB gave you so many different costume customization options for every single character. Not just this guy but I see this a lot on other forums. I don't believe all these complainers can be that ignorant so even though they know about the customization they complain anyways? It's mind boggling...

Ivy's going nowhere, that's for sure. :3 Her fighting style is awesome.

Her fighting style sure as hell wasn't going anywhere but they could've easily written her out and have someone else wield the Valentine. With half of the cast not returning I honestly thought that Ivy didn't have a chance. Thankfully someone else at NB likes her just as much as we do :)

She is still going to be young

SO THERE WILL BE NO SAGGY BOOBS

Also saying saggier imples they were already saggy to begin with. LOL what game where you playing?

Aww, that was one of the haters' main 'jokes' (even though there are plenty of women around 50 with tight bodies still), what are they gonna do now? *fake tear*

At work, some dudes know who Ivy is just by looking at my wallpaper ( none of that NSFW crap holds in our office ). And they were causal arcade players in their younger days who were all into SF and Tekken ( never played SC ) . So, the look is "iconic". And as history would show, you don't mess with something that is iconic.

Like Bojack13 said, if some folks don't like the suit, then customize or use her standard alternative costume. What's the big deal?

It's a different issue with those who don't play Ivy and have nothing else to say other than slutty outfit or granny tits ( it is getting really lame ). You don't like the suit? Fine. In SC V, I hope she ends up wearing a pair of bottle caps and a BandAid strung together with dental floss. Just to piss haters off. Okay, a nun's habit as an alternate costume.

Hey!! that suit was cool! :)
I loved the arm armor on it.

And I think people need to stop complaining about Ivy being a big slutwhorething. It's her character.
Honestly, I hope the have a variation of her legendary 1P costume like every other SoulCalibur game and make an epic 2P, perhaps the long hair sketch? I mean, if she's not aging, why not show off her hot bod? She's a sex-appeal character who kicks serious ass, get used to it.

I loved the arm armor on it.

And I think people need to stop complaining about Ivy being a big slutwhorething. It's her character.
Honestly, I hope the have a variation of her legendary 1P costume like every other SoulCalibur game and make an epic 2P, perhaps the long hair sketch? I mean, if she's not aging, why not show off her hot bod? She's a sex-appeal character who kicks serious ass, get used to it.

It would be really cool if namco would bring back every single costume from all the previous series for Ivy :) and make the arm amor customizable ^_^

It would be really cool if namco would bring back every single costume from all the previous series for Ivy :) and make the arm amor customizable ^_^
I agree. I really liked her SC3 costume. I think they should have all previous costumes downloadable in sets of either per-character or per-game, but only let them be used on the original character, no new souls can wear them. I also want them to give us 1P for that character only. I hate customizing Ivy without her 1P hair..

I can't believe someone actually thought I was being serious.

I wouldn't mind if the was weaker in SCV, I only hope for an entirely new, revamped character.

New moves, new inputs, new frames, new animations, new looks, new boobs.

Completely agree with you, except for the last 2... :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back