Ivy Videos

Ivy match video and discussion

Whenever I talk about step, I mean sidestep. If I ever talk about backstep, I think I would specifically mention it.

Thanks btw. I plan on being at the next Jaxel tourney. Try to make it so we can get some casuals in or match up in tourney.

Ivy videos

Here are the grand finals of the tourney that took place in Sept.

Crazy-J(Ivy, Tira) vs. Egg(Siegfried)

Crazy-(Ivy) vs. Egg(Raphael, Cervantes)

Ivy videos

Wow crazy some excellent matches. hope your not the loud guy in the background because that shit can be distracting as fuck! lol.

but i really wanna know how to stayed in whip after you did WP 66B, 3A B+K SW 236B? or did you just manually go back into WP?

also why dont you use SW 6B and 3A? seem like decent mids to me and i use them all the time

other than that big ups for getting that Cs after that tuant lol

Ivy videos

Oh no, that's not me in the background. I was really quiet when I was playing, except the time that I said F**K after losing 2 games, but that's it. I was really upset at the way that I was playing at first.

As for the combo, I went back into whip while doing CL 236+B,B. I really don't use SW 3A, but I can work it into my game, as well as some other moves.

Ivy videos

thats tight that gives me a few ideas on how to spank it out during a match. hopefuly i get a video of my matches on the so cal tourney

Ivy videos

I'm sucky here since Wu has improved his Taki game a lot apparently, and I was more focused on finding CS/SS setups that worked offline more than anything else. Please comment, and thanks! :)

Edit: More vids. Me still trying to find CS/SS setups -too- much.

Ivy videos

Sora- enjoyed your vids, its funny becuase your ivy kinda plays like mine and i know how exciting it is to revolve your game around CS/SS. I liked the SW 66K set up to CS, i might steal that lol. In regards to other set ups try to use SW 2A for a setup and the old school SW 8B+K, K setup. you seem to be missing a few set combos in there too like WP 3B, 1B+K etc combos. and also if SW 6K connects on CH SW 2A+B connects. other than that you got the move down just use the fact that people get afraid and start to crouch more to your advantage, high end combos and force them to stand up again...

and for last remarks since your friends can see the movement Of Cs/SS. spinning the joystick 360 degrees to imitate to jerky motion can freak people out and force a duck leading to a good combo

niCk

Ivy videos

Thanks. Lol, yep. Spent about an hour practicing buffering CS into almost anything. Only things I haven't tried yet are GI and blockstun buffering.

I've yet to find good SS setups though; all I have is K. Humm...

Ivy videos

Since ivy has no decent standing recover stuns in WP besides Ch 6A, SS is after a GI kinda move to me sometimes, and 99% of the time i never really use i get into whip just to cycle out of it as fast as possible to keep the flow going.

Ivy videos

WP 66B is another. Its awesome against ppl who ducks a lot. WP is still strong for SS mixup. WP 66B and SS mixup. WP 66B>3A>2K restarts mixup. (I use 2K give +2 where as K on CH is actually -1, Atleast CH 2K makes 2K uninteruptable and u can still use 66B)

Spent about an hour practicing buffering CS into almost anything.

That has been the way for Ivy players. Tho its not the same as b4 given the buffer window is now more tricky.

Ivy videos

This is Indonesia casual match

ISCC SBY- Ak47Shadow ( Ivy ) VS Cupui ( Xiang Hua )

ISCC SBY-Frozenfang ( Yoshimitsu ) VS Ak47Shadow ( Ivy )

hope u like it :)
Comment will be appreciated :)

Ivy videos

Some vids from China,hope you guys like it.

IC(IVY) VS BIG BOSS(KILIK)

IC(IVY) VS SBLL(MAXI)A

IC(IVY) VS SBLL(MAXI)B

IC(IVY)VS BONE KING(CASS)A

IC(IVY)VS BONE KING(CASS)B

IC(IVY)VS BONE KING(CASS)C

IC(IVY)VS BONE KING(CASS)D

Ivy videos

Solid Ivy. Ive nvr seen so anyone do that many WS A+B. :p

Btw, after WP CH 3> 6K, u can do SE 6B+K. The command is B+K~6. Launchers further like SC3. :)

Just letting people know that while tiding Ivy's SA, I noticed that there were 3 different threads containing Ivy videos. So I merged them all in one. I hope my action was correct ;p
So If anyone wants to post new videos, this is the right thread ;)

Anyway, just keep these vids coming!!!

Back