[Japan] All Visitors To Japan

I just want to make sure I read that bracket correctly. Deko pop won with Tira right?

Dekopon won w/Tira.

He has a killa Tira (I've played hiim online before).

talimjp- i wont be able to make it to gens tomorrow cause ive been sick for a week and need to rest. is he doing this weekly?

10-4.

I don't know I only heard about this one cause Sousuhi posted after the online comp the other day.
It may be mostly weekely but I bet next week there's none cause of TGN.
I asked on the IMs but he didn't answer (many people were postin) and I think he was hostin half the comp (two people were runnin the blocks at the same time so it went quicker) at his house (w/oosaka) so prob they were busy.

I'm usually busy after work on Sats (gotta go back near my home and once I'm over there I'm not gonna go back to Tokyo/Kawasaki area).

I'll either have to ask him on the IMs/mail/or ask him at TGN (whichever comes first).

I felt really tired today too.
Gotta work and then some +1 tomorrow...

Rest up and get ready for next week!

Hey guys, I live in Northern Japan. If anyone's up for some casual matches, please let me know. I play on PS3: ID - Geggz

Welcome to the Forums and to SCIV!

Sorry I only have a 360.

exclamation point has a PS3.

If your ever Tokyo way let me (us) know.

Just got back from a day at Cycle Mode in the convention center.
Got losta bike pamphlets.
Shook the hand of the Italian Pres of the next bike (company) I'm gonna buy (this next year).

With the recent PS3 patch, unofficial third party controllers and converters aren't working anymore. Anyone know of a reliable converter that may still work around this problem out there?

geggz- i have a ps3, but i dont play fighting games online, sorry.

hajime- i dont know much about converters, but if youve got the kind of cash to live near roppongi, it might be time to just spring for a new stick.

xclamationpoint: It's an HRAP2 with some nice Sanwa buttons. I also have a PS2 ==>> XBox converter that works perfectly fine. I'd rather spring for a converter that works instead of putting the time and money into a new stick. Not to mention adjustment time. =( I'm gonna scour SRK for an answer when I have time. >_<

As far as I know all converters have lag.

I've known people that said they had a converter that doesn't lag (and the some JP playas tested it and found out it did).

Was hoping to find an easier/better solution when I got there, but it seems I found one already by way of SRK and http://www.etokki.com/iNPiN PS2 to PS3 Converter.

Lag isn't really the concern. The converters I've used never really showed any apparent lag. Per SRK members, the converter I just ordered, InPin, has little or no lag either (~1.375 or so, according to Markman testing). Since they're not blatantly laggy and I don't play SSFIV or VF competitively, I'm not too concerned.

Well for various reasons we all (me, exclamation point and Wat0son) had to cancel goin to TGN.

They will have the 3on3 comp at 5 and I get home at 4.
I also have some business I have to do Sat night at 7. Because I would be so late (and the place is hard to get to even though it's near my house) I decided to cancel.

I still gotta get time to play/prac. With only one day off and many things to do (cycling, cleanin up etc) I haven't had time to hit the SCIV...

I can't believe this is real- Hatsune Miku in concert (3D projection):
http://singularityhub.com/2010/11/0...ans-3d-hologram-rock-star-hatsune-miku-in-hd/

TGN- They mat have ended up havin a singles comp and later (at about 11PM) had the 3on3 team comp.
Apparently they started late cause there weren't enough playas.

2011 56cm Gios Compact Pro (full bike) ordered on the pay monthly for 2 years plan (cause I/we don't have money).
A truly beautiful CrMo Italian road bike.
ETA January.
http://www.job-cycles.com/en/gios/index.html

Got a mail from oosaka tonight.

He said TGN was fun and hoped that I/we will be able to make the next one.

He was wonderin if Shen Rii was still comin.

There will be a SGN (Sousuhi Game Night) at Sosuhi's place in Tsurumi Sun 11/28.
Isabella Neo, Blindraven and Decopon will be there.

I don't know my plans yet and only have Sundays off so sometimes am busy (with family stuff, etc).
I hope to go though.
I do know I have work the next day so I won't be able to stay late.

I'll be arriving in Tokyo on the 28th so I should be able to make it if there are no complications. Is there a number I can call and a map to refer to?

Was able to get online and play (and talk to) Setsuna (in Okinawa- 4 bars) and David the Slayer (in U.K.- 2 or 3 bars) last night.
We did more talkin than playin, haha.
It's been too long... Good to get some stick time in.

Oh and I think it was a girl playa- she beat me in Ranked, haha.
It was close though- went down to the last round.
I'm really not kiddin when I say I haven't played for more than 30 min in the last few months now...

Have had a sore throat all day today.

Next Sun (28th, which is supposed to be SGN) my wife's old friend will be here and we/I gotta do somethin w/her. Don't know how it will affect my SGN plans yet (but ya may end up not goin).

Well have cleaned the last few vacation days.
Did see some vids (got a Sharp blue-ray recorder/2TB HD now).

No cyclin cause the weather sucks. Thinkin about changin the rear tire on my bike for winter (indoor trainer).

Wife's friend comin in a few days.

ShenRii (I'll PM too)- When are you comin 28th?
oosaka said we'd start SGN before you get here.

Mailed exclamation point and Wat0son but no answer yet.

EDITs
Thanks for the PM ShenRii- he said he'll be able to play after 3.
I'll mail oosaka and tell him.

Back