jG Implications for Maxi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mitsu was not! slower than Sophie or Yoshi. And Hwang was fast enough. Isn´t Kilik top in SCIV even if he is one of the slowest? So what does speed has to do with tier-list placement? Not that much imo. And SCIV Ivy is not that fast too, still top!

And yes, SC Cervantes is over the top. If you don´t believe me, then ask Malek. He and i share the same! oppinion about SC Cervantes.;)

Yea suprisingly, Mitsu's AA was i12, his BB i14 and he was linear as hell (fast AAs were i11/i10, and Bs i13, 2As i12) Hwang's A was i13. In SC1 every frame made a difference, especially when stuff like X's A and Yoshi's A on block gave +1 and sometimes pokes gave +2!! how times have changed. Hwang was slow by comparison....but i didn't consider it an issue since he had X's evasive stuff and had some wicked SC UB shit. Hence the reason WCM and I argues so much about it lol. Kilik was far from top according to the rankings....even MOTB couldn't really boost him. As long as you could block 2A he had nothing to really fear. His dmg output was pretty low too. SC 1V is a completely different game in terms of bs, and hs....so speedy characters doesn't mean much now.
Most ppl think Cerv is top, i'm just an exception ;)
Asta was slow but top. UNgiable throws, unstoppable bullrush. Awesome sauce. He was my main :D

Yea suprisingly, Mitsu's AA was i12, his BB i14 and he was linear as hell (fast AAs were i11/i10, and Bs i13, 2As i12) Hwang's A was i13. In SC1 every frame made a difference, especially when stuff like X's A and Yoshi's A on block gave +1 and sometimes pokes gave +2!! how times have changed. Hwang was slow by comparison....but i didn't consider it an issue since he had X's evasive stuff and had some wicked SC UB shit. Hence the reason WCM and I argues so much about it lol. Kilik was far from top according to the rankings....even MOTB couldn't really boost him. As long as you could block 2A he had nothing to really fear. His dmg output was pretty low too. SC 1V is a completely different game in terms of bs, and hs....so speedy characters doesn't mean much now.
Most ppl think Cerv is top, i'm just an exception ;)
Asta was slow but top. UNgiable throws, unstoppable bullrush. Awesome sauce. He was my main :D

My results about Mitus AA say that it is 11i, and his BB is 13i too like the fastest ones in the game. ´Gonna check that out once again, i guess.

And i was talking about Kilik´s position(high/Top) in SCIV, in SC1 he is not good, that is correct. ^^

And yes, Asta throws were ungiable, all of the ones you did with B, and those were all important ones. But bullrush was even steppable back then, and it was actually -11i, which made it unsafe on close range against certain chars.

But his 2B was a UB... That "shit" was whicked! ;)

My results about Mitus AA say that it is 11i, and his BB is 13i too like the fastest ones in the game. ´Gonna check that out once again, i guess.

And i was talking about Kilik´s position(high/Top) in SCIV, in SC1 he is not good, that is correct. ^^

And yes, Asta throws were ungiable, all of the ones you did with B, and those were all important ones. But bullrush was even steppable back then, and it was actually -11i, which made it unsafe on close range against certain chars.

But his 2B was a UB... That "shit" was whicked! ;)

Ohhhhh I must be getting old :)

Asta's G+B6 was ungiable as well! don't tell me I've forgotten that too lol. Bullrush was bs -8. I tihnk only Taki can punish, I don't recall getting hit by AAs after. I totally forgot about 2. That was nice

Ohhhhh I must be getting old :)

Asta's G+B6 was ungiable as well! don't tell me I've forgotten that too lol. Bullrush was bs -8. I tihnk only Taki can punish, I don't recall getting hit by AAs after. I totally forgot about 2. That was nice

I am sure about bullrush being -11i. But yeah, 2B UB was so... lol!

Great, now we are talking about Asta in a maxi thread. Our souls might burn for that someday. ^^

Tons of footage of Maxi in the france invitational this weekend. I saw plenty of maxi strings stopped by JG but not one single punish came from it.

I realise its early on in the development, but maybe JG isnt as detramental to maxi as once thought.

Theres plenty more maxi vids from france that I have to sort through and post up in the pre-launch vid thread. But so far so good.

and maxi looks solid as fuck!!

HRD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back