Just Attacks

Any tips on getting this with something like Ivy's 6B8~K or Pyrrha Omega's 44B+K?
Omega's 44B+K is only -10, so it can't be JFT punished. For Ivy 6B8K, it's easier just to JG the 2nd hit, which will give you the option of 44B+K BE punishing or a larger window to fit JFT in. Punishing -12 is risky business, although lows and moves that force crouch should be somewhat easier. It's just practice so you can do the input both quickly and at the precise time.

Since alpha Patroklos relies on some very awesome moves doesn't that make him a little predictable?

i'll go from easy to hardest : B+K :B the timing for this is very easy, press B when the blade hits. (window is quite big)

FC3B :B : for this i press 3B then double press B. ( press B twice).

SAKURA TWISTER - this one is simple just a quick slide from A~B.

1A : A : A - the timing for this is pretty simple. it goes like this 1A....A..A ( THE LAST HIT IS EXACTLY HALF THE TIMING OF THE 2ND A - referring to (1a : a: )

1B : B - this one is a bit tricky hit the 2nd B right before the blade hits. for doing x2 1B : B in combos the timing is the same just start the second 1B : B when the opponent is in full crouch. (it should combo consistently if you do it like that)

@TheGuy can you teach me how to play with DEVIL JIN and how he should be approached because i really like his fighting style and want to be good with him. thanks! we can talk in devil jin SA too if you like, :)

I don't play patsuka, but I am surprised that I can consistently do all but twister.

what do you call consistent? I call it consistency when you can perform the cycles and then the combos after wards without failure.
cycles = every just frame one after other on both sides 3 times at least.

i'll go from easy to hardest : B+K :B the timing for this is very easy, press B when the blade hits. (window is quite big)

FC3B :B : for this i press 3B then double press B. ( press B twice).

SAKURA TWISTER - this one is simple just a quick slide from A~B.

1A : A : A - the timing for this is pretty simple. it goes like this 1A....A..A ( THE LAST HIT IS EXACTLY HALF THE TIMING OF THE 2ND A - referring to (1a : a: )

1B : B - this one is a bit tricky hit the 2nd B right before the blade hits. for doing x2 1B : B in combos the timing is the same just start the second 1B : B when the opponent is in full crouch. (it should combo consistently if you do it like that)

you missed a:G:b

Is there some sort of say, trick to learning how to do his Just Attacks, (Ex: 236 3B:B BE)
and the Sakura Twister? (aka JF Twister)

Main thing to remember, all buttons must be pressed separately.
You will not get the just if you press B while still holding A

It's a shame the most active aPat thread is the useless one. Every single day when I check aPat forum, I get trapped by this thread.

Noodalls gave all the answers to that thread before for the technically interested.

If it can help you :
How to do JFs the easy way :
- Practice.
- Practice.
- Practice again.

You need to slide aB as fast as possible to get JFT. > Practice.
You need to be as fast as possible to get a:G:B. > Practice.
1AAA ? > Practice.
214~3B:B is a timing imput. > Practice.
1B:B is a timing imput. > Practice.

Now for the hard stuff :
JFT JFT against left tech ? > Practice.
You can't get 1B:B 1B:B (not that it's worth it though) ? > Practice.
You can't get late bA against Astaroth, Night and Siegfried to get JFT garanteed? > Practice. (still can't get it 100%)
You can't A+G 4~8A+BB 2A BE consistantly against little characters? > Practice. (I still can't get it depending on tech, it's really hard if opponent change between right and left techs since the window to get it 100% garanteed on all tech is very very short).
What about ag:B ag:B ? > Practice !

There is NO tip. No secrets.
Just a good amount of practice in training mode. And don't get discouraged :)
I wish you a happy training mode and merry practice.

It's a shame the most active aPat thread is the useless one. Every single day when I check aPat forum, I get trapped by this thread.

Noodalls gave all the answers to that thread before for the technically interested.

If it can help you :
How to do JFs the easy way :
- Practice.
- Practice.
- Practice again.

You need to slide aB as fast as possible to get JFT. > Practice.
You need to be as fast as possible to get a:G:B. > Practice.
1AAA ? > Practice.
214~3B:B is a timing imput. > Practice.
1B:B is a timing imput. > Practice.

Now for the hard stuff :
JFT JFT against left tech ? > Practice.
You can't get 1B:B 1B:B (not that it's worth it though) ? > Practice.
You can't get late bA against Astaroth, Night and Siegfried to get JFT garanteed? > Practice. (still can't get it 100%)
You can't A+G 4~8A+BB 2A BE consistantly against little characters? > Practice. (I still can't get it depending on tech, it's really hard if opponent change between right and left techs since the window to get it 100% garanteed on all tech is very very short).
What about ag:B ag:B ? > Practice !

There is NO tip. No secrets.
Just a good amount of practice in training mode. And don't get discouraged :)
I wish you a happy training mode and merry practice.
Late bA garunteed Twister vs Sieg, NM and Asty? This is off NH 33B I assume?

Back