KiLLer Instinct [Xbox One Exclusive]

nah. thats a concept art for Glacius. EDIT: IM TOO SLOW!

Orchid and Cinder seem to be the most requested *Wants Cinder*.

Played the game at gamescom. Was hella cool to play with Jago. Couldn´t use glacious... New spider-woman character was not available. Game looked great in motion!

Just finished paying off my XBO. This game was one of the big pushes for me personally.

Can't wait to play it!

Just finished paying off my XBO. This game was one of the big pushes for me personally.

Can't wait to play it!

Good job! =D Yeah love the exclusives day 1 for XB1, I'm mostly looking forward to Crimson Skies because Panzer Dragoon was like my fav game when I was super young, along with Sin and Punishment.

Good job! =D Yeah love the exclusives day 1 for XB1, I'm mostly looking forward to Crimson Skies because Panzer Dragoon was like my fav game when I was super young, along with Sin and Punishment.

Outside of KI. Im locked in for Battlefield 4. Eyeballing Dead Rising 3 and Watch Dogs before I jump on those. Foaming at the mouth for Titanfall and Destiny though. X)

Back to topic: In case anyone didn't read it, new spider/wire act chick's name is Sadira. I do believe. Have a primary focus on air combos. Should be interesting.

So far, I could see myself playing any of the characters. They all look so fun. Glacius and Thunder especially look boss as hell. Probably will main one of the two...well....until mah boy Cinder gets in this motherfucker. lol.

Holy shit! How did you get your hands on a copy of SnP?

I had it for N64, and I got the new Sin and Punishment for Wii because my Wii is modded. I bought online and has the ability to play japanese games + english titles using a switch. Don't know why the heck Treasure and Nintendo didn't even bother bringing the game to USA and Europe... >:P

N64 version, remember Brad? That guy was badass! Flying on his little sky ship above the military cruisers, hell yes!

Back