Leixia Combo Discussion

CE connects to 4K too.

Also, CH AA~BE is an NCC. I think you can connect CE to CH AA cause if I recall, in one of the videos in the video thread, Tago(I think it was him) said that it can.

More combos!

NC:
66AA, (FC 3B connects?)
44[A]
6KK
WS A+B
33BB
CE

NCC:
6BA
66BB

NH:
4K, 3B_CE
WS B~BE, BT B+K, 3B

Stun Combos:
FC 3BB, 6KK
BT B+K, WS B~BE, BT B+K, 3B_CE
CH 8B+K, BT B+K, WS B~BE, BT B+K, 3B_CE
2B+K (Quake Stun), 3B, 3B+K_CE
2B+K, AA~BE, 6KK

Hopefully, I'll post more when SCV officially comes out. 12 more days! :)

I will start updating the combo thread with new combos and damage starting 3rd February because that's the European release date.

I'll help out where I can too, seems like the pool for us Leixia players is rather small. We're going to need some solid play to represent.

January 31st for me.

It's old 11B,B.

I will try to record Leixia's command list on my mobile tomorrow and post it.

Second hit of 6BaB, 33BB seems to work. 57 damage.

Still trying to figure out this new training mode

Second hit of 66BbB, 33BB too.

Dunno if there's a better ender for these; old 1BB seemed to be the best for after knockdowns.

4k Wall Splat 4A+B still works, but don't know what to do after. You can CE, it looks like.

66AA, (FC 3B connects?)
Looks like they can ukemi left or right to escape the FC 3B

Looks like you can also escape the BE in 8B+K BT B+K WR B BE BT B+K 3B unless I'm slow.

It's silly, but 4K 3B

44K 1B

sorry kinda new to taking SC seriously and was looking at some of these combos. What is [A] (example 44[A]) rather than just A?

Combo I have been working on: 2B+K (low hit quake), 6B A(CH), 6K K, [ukemi mixup] 2K_FC3B_FC3bB_66K_22K_WR A+B, (b)B_Throw
55 Damage, 7 hits after the 6K K, but the real beauty here is the mixup potential. You opponent has to guess, then guess a second time if you throw or land a blocked Break Attack.

Please note that you must be relatively close to get the 6B A to go into the Attack Throw animation. This combo will not work from maximum quake-stun distance on 2B+K. This combo also works off of 4B bK's quake-stun and AA (BE) K's if spaced properly.

6K is blocked by Ivy, Astaroth maybe a few others (haven't tested on everyone yet).

Alternate version of the combo above that will work on characters who block 6K, minus the wakeup mixup:
2B+K, 6B A(CH),6B A 55 damage, 7 hits.

After a blocked 4B bK(close hit), I can only seem to get AA to combo... that's all. Anyone got a better setup after this hits?
Obviously it's a good mixup point for throws and 22K setups, but I was hoping for more guaranteed damage.

As a side note, here's my favorite string/combo to make the girlies online go "Wow!"
6[A], WR B (Brave Edge), BT B+K, Critical Edge. 113+ Damage.

Wall combo:

4A+B, 4A+B, AA BE, 6K.K --- 137 dmg. If you end with CE it's 155 dmg.

Last parts do not seem to work if you add a launcher.

Info on 22B followups:
3B+K=45-49 (has optional K followup, recovers crouching)
3B=39-40
A+B (slight delay on second hit)=48-52 (large pushback)
FC3B=45
3A+B=46-52 (large pushback, recovers crouching)
6B A=48
6[A]=35 (can cross under in certain circumstances)
6A+B=49-52
9K=41
6B+K=46-47
6A+B cannot be air controlled out of, but sometimes whiffs when the opponent is near the edge.
6[A] is also decent for setting up mixups and can cross under when your opponent is air controlling forward, left, or right.
6A+B, A+B, 6B+K,and 6A B all appear to give about the same meter gain in this setup.

Ow wow if 22B 6BA is 48 damage that seems pretty bonkers, I imagine the position for wakeups is also pretty good, gonna have to test that one cause I really do not like 3B+K.

-orvn

Back