Maxi Frame Traps

BL KK and BL A still can be blocked, only free item is BL B, but then why not try PSL3 LO K after that haha

Way ahead of you on that one. But yeah, everything from BL seems guaranteed like you said.

whoa whoa whoa
brakes...

NOTHING is free post LI on block. Nothing. Only unintnerruptable options from BL.
BL B is the ONLY free thing EVER and that's ONLY after LI bG -> LI

LI just gives adv.

So LI B G LI is gives BL A guaranteed? but LI doesn't? Wow, that's pretty sweet. I'm gonna try that out.

LI pressing is the best maxi's tool in SC4, i think.

LI G give you a throw frame trap (+12 block) and LI B g too (+ 18~+19)
BL A NH give you LI B frame trap.
LI K kill steppers
LI mix up is the perfect tool for wake up game cause the cancel track adversary on the ground
cancelling the LI allow to mindfuck good GI'ers

The worst situation is BL A block, but there is strong PSL evade options behind (specially left -> LI again)

LI pressing is the best maxi's tool in SC4, i think.

LI G give you a throw frame trap (+12 block) and LI B g too (+ 18~+19)
BL A NH give you LI B frame trap.
LI K kill steppers
LI mix up is the perfect tool for wake up game cause the cancel track adversary on the ground
cancelling the LI allow to mindfuck good GI'ers

The worst situation is BL A block, but there is strong PSL evade options behind (specially left -> LI again)

how many frames does it take to get from LI to netural then cos if LI on block is +12 how many frames before you can really atempt the throw, cos i have tried this before and it was ducked seeing as how many people expect BLKK to follow.

LI Bg how does this offer more advantage is it cos the openet is slightly BT or somthing? and the BLA follow up is that 100% frame trap as in they cant block or GI it? how does it hit NH or CH?

BL A is guaranteed after LIBG and gives nh
The frame trap is real for the throw, but you have a timing to cancel. Against duckers, i do cancel->4B "here we go again" or BL A "here we go again too"

LI g gives around +1~2 frames adv if u go to neutral iirc.
LI BgLI gives around +7~9 if u go to neutral.
There's no way to get more than this unfortunately, but it doesn't really matter though :)

Taimat, LI and LI bG LI are different in frame properties, they give different advs. The latter gives +18~19 (can't remember exact numbers) like Ahriman mentioned, which allows for free BL A and BL B. Try to keep up :p

LI g gives around +1~2 frames adv if u go to neutral iirc.
LI BgLI gives around +7~9 if u go to neutral.
There's no way to get more than this unfortunately, but it doesn't really matter though :)

Taimat, LI and LI bG LI are different in frame properties, they give different advs. The latter gives +18~19 (can't remember exact numbers) like Ahriman mentioned, which allows for free BL A and BL B. Try to keep up :p

no waaaaaaaiiii

this isnt working for me i tried canceling as fast as poss, i tried charging then canceling, no matter what i did the BLA was blocked every time by the cpu

this isnt working for me i tried canceling as fast as poss, i tried charging then canceling, no matter what i did the BLA was blocked every time by the cpu

hmm, well it seems i was right after all. I took ahriman's word for it....

maybe is should test myself next time hahaha thanks twiggy.

BL A is guaranteed after LI B G LI B and is more interesting to keep the pressure (+13 neutral hit)

This is TRUE. BL A is 100% guaranteed. I tried with recording feature. I don't know what you did wrong twiggy. You trying to crush our hopes and dreams?!

You must input it very soon, twiggy.

Back