[MD, VA, WV] sure is dead here

Always dude. VF is still my favorite fighting game and probably always will be. I've seen you log on AIM many times, but as soon as I see you log on, you log right back off like 5 seconds later.

Tonight we had a good impromptu session at the UMBC game room, and the potential is there for us to run future weekly tournaments there every Wednesday night. Tournaments are for locals to meet and improve, not for money, and we have both 360's and PS3's. In the future I will post up each of these gatherings. They will almost always start by 8:00 p.m. unless I post otherwise. For those who are interested but don't have directions, you can feel free to PM me.

P.S. If you are a pad/stick player on either systems, please try to bring your own controller for the tournament. It can get hectic to try and get each match correct when some people only play on pad or only on a certain system. I'm willing to run the thing with both systems as long as it works out but it helps if people bring what they are going to use.

HuDaThaN told me about C3 at the UMBC weekly. I can't make it to that or any other Saturday tourneys. Got work 8 to 12, then class 2:30 til 9. Good luck to anyone that's going.

Also, tourney results from last week's UMBC weekly:

Originally posted by HuDaThaN
Sep 17th Weekly Results

20 Entrants

1st HuDaThaN [Raphael]

2nd Moroha [Cassandra]

3rd Starwinderbeta [Nightmare]

4th Bartlett [Astaroth]

5th Rugal B [Cervantes] / Kema [Mitsurugi]

6th Dangerous [Lizardman] / Wallstreet [Siegfried]

7th Chris [Siegfried] / Kiseki Unmei III [Amy] / JW [Seung Mina] [Taki]/ Reggie [Astaroth]

8th Coma [Taki] / Lopez [Astaroth] / Robin [Mitsurugi] / Riot [Yun-Seong]

9th Waspinator [Maxi] / Capoeira Hustler [Xianghua] / Milkshake [Astaroth] / Sayco [Yoshimitsu]

To any MD players frequenting this forum and not CF.com, here is the address to UMBC.

1000 Hilltop Circle, Baltimore, MD 21250

Commons Game Room

Need more heads.

Result for yesterday's weekly:

Originally posted by HuDaThaN
Steve raped Seth.

Sep 24th Weekly Results

15 Entrants

1st/2nd (??) Kutsuki [Siegfried] / HuDaThaN [Raphael] (needs to finish)

3rd Starwinderbeta [Yoshimitsu] [Nightmare]

4th Steve Harrison [Nightmare]

5th Reggie [Tira] / Moroha [Cassandra]

6th Chris [Siegfried] / Wallstreet [Siegfried]

7th JW [Taki] / Lopez [Astaroth] / Kiseki Unmei III [Amy] / Ziggurat [Yun-Seong]

8th Waspinator [Maxi] / Robin [Mitsurugi] / Coma [Taki]

Hey Hudathan, What times on Saturdays? I would have to drive up from just south of DC. Also, Noticed no Ivy players in the top rankings. Any there at all? Or do they just blow hard chunks?

Hey Hudathan, What times on Saturdays? I would have to drive up from just south of DC. Also, Noticed no Ivy players in the top rankings. Any there at all? Or do they just blow hard chunks?
Saturdays? No. Not if you're talking about the UMBC weekly tournaments. Those are on Wednesday nights.

There just haven't been Ivy players around here.

Always dude. VF is still my favorite fighting game and probably always will be. I've seen you log on AIM many times, but as soon as I see you log on, you log right back off like 5 seconds later.

Next time you see that, just click my name and send an IM anyway. I'll probably answer right away. :D

He just goes invis for some reason, probably just to feel important, he's on chatting with his Lucky Star pals though.

BTW Reggie would be me, always look forward to Wednesday, get to test my character of the week on good players, though I just may stick with Tira.

Regarding the up-coming weekly on the 1st, it would be very helpful if someone could bring along another PS3 or at least a copy of the game. That way the tournament will run twice as fast and we'll all have more chances to play casuals since we won't be a slave to one of the UMBC PS3's being unavailable.

Back