[MD, VA, WV] sure is dead here

Virginia REVIVAL NIGHT @ C3 3/28/2009

Will any of you be going?

It looks like SC4 will be on 360 (ugh), but at the very least the turn-out for Street Fighter 4 is looking good.

As for UMBC this week, I'll probably be able to make it unless I'm still feeling as sick as I am now.

I won't be able to sadly. :( My brother will be there but he wouldn't enter SCIV.

Also:
"-(sc4) algol and yoda are banned "

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

lawl, afford?

It's all about gaming, good sir--and I'm not talking about the kind with video game controllers.

That's what honest working men do.

LA used to be my stomping grounds, sir. I told you this when you went there on winter break.

I can talk plenty about it.

think anybody round this area can make it to this? we need more comp in this area.

Lucky's
3929 High Point Rd
Greensboro, NC, 27407
336-834-4644
Lucky's on Google Maps

Saturday, April 4th, 2009

Venue Fee: $5

Registration begins at 12:00pm and ends at 1:00pm.

The first three people that arrive with Playstation 3's and Street Fighter IV + all characters will receive free entry to Lucky's.

==================================================

TOURNAMENTS

[$10] [Double Elimination] [Finals 3/5] [Grand Finals 4/7] [70/20/10]
Street Fighter IV (PS3)
Soulcalibur IV (PS3)
Street Fighter III: Third Strike
Guilty Gear Accent Core
Capcom vs. SNK 2

TEAM TOURNAMENTS

[$5/person] [Double Elimination] [Grand Finals 2/3] [70/20/10]
Street Fighter IV Teams 2v2

[$2/person] [Single Elimination] [Winner Take All]
Street Fighter 3: 3rd Strike Random Teams
Guilty Gear AC Random Teams

i'll be honest, VA normally doesn't travel for Soul Calibur unless someone from VA nags other players to go/provides a ride. Normally it'd be myself or tiamat, but I don't have a car anymore and tiamat lost his fighting spirit. If you see someone from VA enter an SC4 tournament its usually because they are there for another game (Tekken, SF4, etc)

I would love to attend your tournament and bring as many people as possible but I don't see VA ever travelling for SC4.

Minerva was talking mad trash on the way home. He says he'll play with a blindfold or one-handed... possibly BOTH, next week vs. Lisa.

Hardcore training is needed, Huda. I'm talking anti-matchup strats vs Tira, X, Asta, and possibly Zas. And in my place, instill mad hype into her. I want to see mad shit talking next Weds from both parties.

Let's make this the next "The Game is Trash" vid.

Also, fuck you for team terribad

That's the beauty of Lizardman, he's just doing his thing no matter what you do. Knowing that punk he'll probably counter pick with Asta just to have a chance. Trash talking a girl is just a new low.

Put up the video of the match and see if people don't think Terribad is the appropriate name.

The Lizardman gonna tear shit up.

The Lizardman don't fuck around, no matter who's playing him.

Train her well in the Lizard arts.

People think I joke when I say Lizzy scares the fuck out of me. He really does. When Fiendchi visited us that one time and picked Liz against me, I was thinking in my head... "Why the fuck am I still holding the controller? I need to pass this shit on to someone else and forfeit the match."

This was casuals.
If it was tourney, I'd just take the loss right at the character select screen. Fuck fighting that mofo.

I tried playing him for like 2 days and he was sooooo good, I had to drop him because I feared what I could do with that power.

So I went back to below average Nightmare. :D

To quote Omega, LIZARDMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN. Better than every man, and he's not even full man. That's deep. Reaaaaaaal deep. It's just too good.

Wow. I haven't posted in this place in forever. lol. well then....SF4 has consumed most of my time but just picked SC4 up a little again. I just noticed my ladder rank. lol. I haven't played one of those matches YET. If anyone is below me I'll be shocked heh.

Commi and Sen were gonna play me on thursday but commi had car problems. =[

I need my weekly SC4 fix.

Millionz - I say Raph 6-4 as well. Sieg gets funny rounds because of how he is but I can't think of what he can do that Raph can't deal with.

Back