[MD, VA, WV] sure is dead here

I fucking knew it would happen but my ride canceled fucking typical.......fucking bull shit..... I shouldnt even bother anymore but

Tiamat maybe you can give me a ride? Ill help pay for gas

bubbles if you PM me your address I will decide if I give you a ride or not. if you are too far out of the way I'm not gonna pick you up. most likely unless you are somewhat south of baltimore I will not pick you up. or MAYBE if you are north of promethius I can pick him up and we can play at your place? in any case give me your address and I will decide what to do

im getting a ride last minute thing(I was getting a ride from someone from work. now with my parents).. but I guess its working out...I'll PM you my address for future reference though. never know when ill be able to hold a session

Bubbles:

Putting your address in googlemaps made me cry. You are south of baltimore yet totally out of the way I'd be traveling. According to googlemaps it would take me 2 hours and 44 minutes to pick you up and get to promethius's place and there is just no way I am doing that. Picking you up would add about 1hr10min to my trip and if I drive you back that doubles it to about 2hr20min so no way.

but hey sounds like you got a ride again so its all good...

LOL, we all played so bad. Its was funny. Slam dunk not hitting crouched characters, LOL.

Maybe next time we can play some real games, XD. I need to practice.

Once summer comes around and I possibly have a car/can drive, I might be able to go to some things. Having some public tourney first would be nice though cause I dunno (parent related) about gathering's at people's houses till I've seen em and such.

Glad to see there's some signs of life. I'm an old school Calibur player and had a great time playing with some folks at MAG back around New Years. If there's gatherings in the DC/VA area, I'd love to help coordinate and provide a few setups.

--heiligekuh

Guys in September idlemind is thinking about doing a regional round robin ironman thing, anyone thinking about going up there?
imma just take a bus. if no one is going up there i hope I can rep you guys alright (doubt it, im horrible)

Idlemind wants to give people time to plan as well as not conflict with other events that are taking place. Announcement should be coming in a few days. It should be fun.

are there any soul calibur 4 tournaments that are coming up?

no, there aren't any tournaments planned (or likely to be planned)

as far as casual play is concerned, you might be able to play some people at promethius's place next time we have a gathering, whenever that is

also, I saw the message you left me and I'd be willing to play you at a gathering sometime, but not online

I'm not very social, so that'll kill me, umm... if i can get direction and maybe a ride from a friend or one of you guys that'll be cool, oh! i'm able to let anyone stay the night at my house when they want, i have a bed in my room that i never use

not very social... but willing to provide quarters? I admit I'm confused by this, but whatever works for you tseu. as I said in my message, I won't be in town until july. have fun without me guys!

ALSO don't worry about your 'weakness', I have only ever used mitsu since I played sc1 on dreamcast and up til now. heres to the ocv crew!

not very social... but willing to provide quarters? I admit I'm confused by this, but whatever works for you tseu. as I said in my message, I won't be in town until july. have fun without me guys!

ALSO don't worry about your 'weakness', I have only ever used mitsu since I played sc1 on dreamcast and up til now. heres to the ocv crew!

Cya Keith hopefully we can finally meet when you come back

about the regional battle thing

10:13 PM [IdleMind] Sept 4th for the actual tournament
10:13 PM [IdleMind] its a saturday

Back