[MD, VA, WV] sure is dead here

Tia you thinking about going to this thing?

if so maybe we can travel together? ill help pay for gas and food. He might even unban algol for us

idles apparently renting a few hotel rooms and ish also theres that

I mean tiamat haha

if not ill just take a bus but I thought geeking out over anime and shit would be more fun then just taking a bus or driving alone

Yeah...I'm just hoping for something in VA or DC in a public place, that's pretty much, at least at the moment, the only thing I'd be able to go too. I've already mentioned my...limiting factors, but once I've actually met people and such, going to gatherings at someone's house becomes much more of a possibility for me.

Also, Baltimore is about an hour and a half away from me. So at the moment it's too far.

omg

edit: WHY DOESNT GAMESTOP HAVE HEXYZ FORCE IN YET WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFF ITS TWO DAYS PAST THE SHIP DATEEEEEE

You guys need to play online so I can 1A you to death....or you know just play as I normally would .... eat NM 1A like candy....

Edit: not tiamat, NEVER AGAIN

According to 8WR, I haven't been here since 1/24... wow.

So, has SC5 been announced yet? Are they even developing such a game? No?

Oh...

You guys need to play online so I can 1A you to death....or you know just play as I normally would .... eat NM 1A like candy....

Edit: not tiamat, NEVER AGAIN

dude you're a poser. I'm the one that made the official online lag tactic banlist list for 1a-ing xephukai until he kicked me out of his room. I dare you to do something that epic.

sup guys, I am back and ready to pro it.

you know... in between summer school, my job, my family obligations, this trip to the mid east I'm taking in august, and then fall semester...

but I'm ready at some point!

im trying to decided who I should use at FSAK

kilik or raph

halp...

raph is raph and when I play kilik I have a tendency to show off and use JF asura more then I should

pick based on the matchup I guess. also just cause one character is better at the matchup doesn't mean you are better at hte matchup with that character so keep that in mind.

Back