[MD, VA, WV] sure is dead here

Don't hate on the hat, suckas!!

Tekken BR Yoshimitsu is making me foam at the mouth. Might have to drop Raven's black ass.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

You drop Raven and I'll drop you. ***angry face***

If VF5R comes out on console here in the US, I'll drop every other game in a heart beat. That game is fucking LEGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!

The man speaks the truth!!!

Millionz- I think 2,4 is only a natural combo on counter hit. I've had ppl get hit with 2 and then block 4. unless that's just more tekken BS lol.

Moroha- Lili's 1,2 is of no consequence anymore. She's a LOT better than in the old game. She doesn't need that piddling 1,2 anymore, it's all about qcf+1, 2

Beta-Yoshi is pretty good, but raven is WAY better than he was in 5. I played against a Raven. There's no need to drop him sir. Every character in that game seems pretty good so far. Just use em both.

Jin's B+1, 2 now owns the entire cast. Believe it LOL.

Blackula- Yeah seems SC4 is dead which pisses me off cuz I got nobody to play with except lag fighters online, My brother and Wai. Get's pretty boring. Need new ppl to play. VF5 is the devil.

Honestly I would rather play VF than any other fighter out there. As of right now I'm playing a bunch of things such as TvC, SC4, Smash Brawl, among other things.

SC4 really isn't dead it's just that this area (SoVA) never really took to the game. So basically the few high level players end up just playing each other.

Millionz- I think 2,4 is only a natural combo on counter hit. I've had ppl get hit with 2 and then block 4. unless that's just more tekken BS lol.

then i was lied to! lol. nah but seriously are you talkin about BR? I know in DR its a natural combo on CH but i'm takin about T6BR. I've read (and seen in videos) this thing hitting on NH.....which is pretty fuckin good imo lol

Honestly I would rather play VF than any other fighter out there.

*sigh*

I really wish i could play SC4 with sova :/

Oh damn. I forgot about that. That really sucks. I'm sure you'll find your way up to that tournament on the 21st. We can game then.

millionz- OHHHHH BR. ok. lol. yeah your prolly right then. I didn't try it. I was too busy trying to figure out how to replay her heh.

whodat- sigh...I know...still sucks though cuz like I said....I only got two ppl to play and it usually ends in stalemates cuz we all know each others tactics and such. And I sure as hell am NOT going to take online serious lol.

I actually like it when people know my style. It makes it so much easier to mix up. Actually you can also learn to play different ways in order to adapt.

I actually like it when people know my style. It makes it so much easier to mix up. Actually you can also learn to play different ways in order to adapt.

Your absolutely right, but even that gets figured out after a while. It's kinda like finding something to get over on em with and then they figure it out the next day it's like. k...I'll do it again. find something else, same thing again. Now after a while it DOES get sorta boring. Plus you start building habits against a particular player. Like if I fight your yoshi daily for instance, when I go to fight someone else who uses him, for one or two rounds I expect things from him that I see you do out of sheer habit before I'm like OH YEAH this isn't Whodat lol. I just want to keep away from building those habits.

someone from srk brought this to my attention: as an avid believer of the GET HYPE movement, this shit made me smile.

[youtube=holy shit]lypec7N-9i0[/youtube]

did you see how hyped he gets the crowd? this guy is a HYPE machine. manly as fuck, too. one day, i will be able to build this level of hype within minutes. preferably not by singing (song is mad hype, though).

yo... i just got to let ya'll know..

I'm on a boat..
i'm on a boat..
everybody look at me cause i'm sailin on a boat
i'm on a boat!
I'm on a boat!
Take a good hard look at the motha fuckin boat!

yeah.. never thought i would be on a boat..
it's a big blue water road.
POSEIDON! Look at me!!
never thought I see the day
with a big boat comin my way..
believe me when i say...
I FUCKED A MERMAID!

I heard Hitler was a hype machine too...oh wait

Dude was a piece of shit, but he was a bad ass public speaker/hype builder. Can't take that away from him. I'd like to have his hype-building skills and use it for something positive.

God damn, that gaston fellow is mad hype. Take whatever booty you can find, BUT THE BEAST IS MINE!!
hypehypehypehypehype

Also, it's been a damn long time since I've heard of killing/death in a cartoon that isn't japanese. These days they say pussy shit like 'i'll destroy you' or 'he's been obliterated.' we get what the fuck you're hinting at, saying it a different way doesn't change what we're thinking of when you say it. stop pussyfooting and say the fucking word.

weaksauce, unmanly times we live in

I scored Gaston on a Disney personalities test.

lies.

you probably scored one of those slapshit gargoyles from the hunchback of notredame or the retarded hyena from the lion king.

I scored this bad ass:

[youtube=badass]KT7MVpzRYpI[/youtube]

pretty fucking close to gaston on the manliness scale. And he actually scores, unlike gaston.

son of man and be a man creates inner hype. you listen to this shit, you're ready to take 5 tourneys back to back.

[youtube=Son of Man]lNBF2pa1ZDE[/youtube]

[youtube=Be a Man]ZSS5dEeMX64[/youtube]

king of pride rock and sanctuary is for when you need to bring out your inner god mode/rage mode/hulk hogan/daigo mode

[youtube=King of Pride Rock, Remember]wJol_9bLaQM[/youtube]

[youtube=Sanctuary, Man Mountain]1d0mOUify2I[/youtube]

k, enough disney shit

All of you that didn't show up to my weekly are haters. Too scared at the idea of me and Jer both in the same room.

Back