Men of the FGC

Now, I see a lot of negative opinions about women floating around in this thread, and I can't help buy think that it has something to do with the fact that most of you don't really get laid that often, if ever. Guys who are pathetic, ugly, and can't get laid often times have extremely negative views on woman, and it's no mystery why that is. They are resentful towards women because they were rejected at some point, crushed, or kicked to the curb.

Rather than play the blame game like so many of you do, instead look at yourselves and really try to see the misogyny in yourselves.

It's actually the opposite. Most dudes not getting laid tend to white knight and be overly nice to women. Dudes who sleep around alot tend to see women as bat shit crazy. Hence where the "Can't live with them, can't live without them" phrase comes from that everyone knows.

And besides, you guys act like feminism is something worth fighting against. I got news for you, IT ISN'T. It's a losing battle. You ain't gonna win, period. Feminism is here to stay. Might wanna get used to that fact.

As for fighting against feminism. You are a complete fucking idiot. You tend to run your mouth every time you see a view you disagree with. But when women say lies and use false statistics to try and prove how bad their life is, and how men are the ones to blame. I should just sit there and agree?

Rather than play the blame game like so many of you do, instead look at yourselves and really try to see the misogyny in yourselves.

Agreed, look inward you moron. You just blamed men for being virgins and horrible with women. So who is really playing the blame game?

Point is, most of you do things on a regular basis that is sexist and you don't even know it.

Like blaming men for being virgins?

Take a minute and think about all those times you coddled a woman because you assume girls are stupid, emotional, and fragile. If you treat them as equals, and I mean actually equals, you will find that they respect you more because you make them feel competent.

I don't coddle women. You seem to be coddling them since you are arguing for them instead of letting them handle their own argument though. Congrats on being a bitch.

Last edited:
https://archive.today/jfx3M
Some overpaid idiot said:
I don't care if you landed a spacecraft on a comet, your shirt is sexist and ostracizing. That's one small step for man, three steps back for humankind.
confused stare remix.gif

Alex J you might find this useful. Check out Thunderf00t's channel

Thanks, been a big fan of that dude for awhile actually. He's one of the people I respect talking in feminism bs happening recently. Although you can see he's pretty obsessed with countering insane feminists. Which is probably effecting his social life. He needs a day to cut his hair and take a nap haha.

I’m starting to see these types of headlines as an unintended public service. The more sensational the headline, the less the article is worth my time.
Which is great until an entire generation grows up imbued in this cancer. The moral police has already bullied their way into much of academia, especially the social sciences. And they're here to stay.

KfjGkEr.jpg

Alex J you may want to dig into Marc Rudov as well.

Already have. I like that dude, but was never a fan of how he played serious issues off like jokes. He was on the news a lot and most people just looked at him like a comedian rather than taking the issues serious.

Which is great until an entire generation grows up imbued in this cancer. The moral police has already bullied their way into much of academia, especially the social sciences. And they're here to stay.
<snipped out the screencap for space>

I hear you. What once would elicit an eyeroll, smirk, or a sigh, now thanks to "The Power of the Internet" (among other elements) brings out the torches and pitchforks. The shirt was tacky in my opinion, but hardly cause to downplay the real news at hand. (probe on comet >>> poor choice of shirt)

I do not envy those of you in school now. What was once an endeavor to open minds and encourage different ways to look at and engage the world has become steeped in jingoism and moral browbeating.

Thanks for giving me another reason to drink, Norik... :P

<snipped out the screencap for space>

I hear you. What once would elicit an eyeroll, smirk, or a sigh, now thanks to "The Power of the Internet" (among other elements) brings out the torches and pitchforks. The shirt was tacky in my opinion, but hardly cause to downplay the real news at hand. (probe on comet >>> poor choice of shirt)

I do not envy those of you in school now. What was once an endeavor to open minds and encourage different ways to look at and engage the world has become steeped in jingoism and moral browbeating.

Thanks for giving me another reason to drink, Norik... :P
Was on a date with a lady who claimed to be a feminist yesterday. Her claim is that women have it worse than men. She had literally 0 evidence to back the claim. She said, "I dunno, I still feel we have worse". What a crazy time we live in. If I were to claim the opposite with 0 evidence, I'd be looked at like I'm clinically insane.

Since when is "kill urself fggt' a fucking death threat? Its hilarious, not a single tweet in this article is a death threat.

https://archive.today/jehdv

This whole shirtgate shit has me so fucking furious. I haven't been able to get on the internet lately without absolutely raging over some stupid shit feminazis had to say.

Back