Mortal Kombat 11

Yeah Erron Black is looking great in MK11. I still hate that fucking mask of his but at least his design has that fantasy flare compared to his original design which made him clash with the MK setting.

Yeah Erron Black is looking great in MK11. I still hate that fucking mask of his but at least his design has that fantasy flare compared to his original design which made him clash with the MK setting.

Pretty sure you can remove it with Kustomize option, there's also a leak that shows him without mask.

Pretty sure you can remove it with Kustomize option, there's also a leak that shows him without mask.
Yeah I've seen him without it. I still think it was a poor choice for the character. I'm not even against him having a mask I'm just against that mask.

D1eoT7UV4AAtNNB.jpg

Ugh to no surprise NRS fucked up Noob Saibot. Seriously they need to sack the lead costume designer for MK11 because most of the final work is embarrassingly bad.

What Shang Tsung could have been. I hear that Cary is the voice actor for MK11 Shang Tsung so there is some hope that this model from the Mortal Kombat moive could make it in.

Shang Tsung 3D model 2.png

Never cared much about Ninjas in MK but Noob is an OG and he looks dope here imo, find some vibe of T7 AK on him in the outfit too.

Shang Tsung looks dope specially with Tagawa as model, there may be a Young Skin version of him that would be sick, there was a leak on Xbox Inside that shows a guy that looked like something that may be young Shang Tsung.

Dy45GpzWwAAD9rr.jpg

Dy45G1XXcAEtbH_.jpg

I think Noob looks fine, I like that they finally gave him a scythe (well, scythe-like weapon), but I hate his Dr. Claw voice. I don't think I can really take him seriously anymore with that voice. Still, it's good to know that he's still a competitor in who has the most beyond the pale fatality.

I'm eager to see what the Krypt is like in this game. I like what they did with it in MKX (except for the microtransaction BS and the spider jumpscare), so I'd like to see what they do to expand on it this game.

And I always thought Cassie Cage and Cassie Alexandra were similar being blonde, perkier relatives to a blonde mom with a similar name. And now both have hearts in their finishing moves.

Back