My problem with 90% of CaS Characters.

The one thing that annoys me the most about CaS characters I see online? Kilik-Hulks. For chrissakes, if you're gonna make the Hulk, make him ROCK!

i'll take black and red over shitty afro samurai's, jokers, hulks, and cloud strife ANY DAY.

I don't know what your problem is with black and red since they're cool colors, but if I see another Cloud Strife, I swear to gawd I'm gonna choke a bitch.

well...ur gonna hate me then lol
but come on, look at my name :D

You'd like my cas though, you should see sisqo...or Tom Cruise lol

Whew, thank God I' safe.

I don't use CaS characters, I just customize my characters, and even then, my Astaroth looks like Captain Falcon so he's primarily blue and gold, and my Rock is Ganondorf, so his main colors are brown and black.

This is kinda sad... but... heh... Of 50 CaS characters.... I'd say maybe 7 of them follow a black and red color scheme. And even then most of them do so to match their weapons, and will usually have a third color.

I tend to shy away from black. Red, well... it depends. It's all about perception. People are running around with purple skin, and you want to complain about black and red outfits... How nice.

But I'm not going to complain about purple skin. It's their CaS. Not mine. It doesn't affect either them or me, aside from the aesthetic comfort, I suppose.

Sure, fighting a neon green, half-naked man can be far from appealing... but it's not going to make my opponent any better. Or me any worse.

Live, and let live, ;)

Ciao,
-Blaize

im quite tired of sepiroth cloud hulk joker unliek them im so orginal hahahahah i amde fredrick and solidus hahahaha oh and i made bersker from dragon hunter and cammy from SF4 hahaha im such a copier

you want more mind games , dress your char as another with correct hair etc, then your opponent forgets who their fighting and you win. guaranteed its the future. also im intimidated by black n red costumes i know them kids must be evil. all the best players wear white n gold

Eh. I just have their equipment color-match their weapon. You can't argue against that.

Meh, only 1 of my CAS's are black and red... the rest have other unique color combinations... hell, my first CAS was me as a black-and-white armored 2P Siegfried XP.

I have 3 custom char. schemes....white and blue....dark blue, light blue and white.....and random

I don't use CaS that often but I notice alot of people hate CaS Voldo, Even when your just joking around I didn't think people take it so seriously.

lol i hav a pretty bad ass yoshi with black and red and tons of useless CAS with pink skin and animal heads :)

I wish I had a vid of it, but we had a match between Shika-chan and Cass. Shika-chan, for those who don't know, is one of the charcters in the comics they had introducing the new mechanics. She is basically Hilde with an animal head.

Black and red. Well its classic. I use it for certain occasions.
But I can even make the ugliest of colors look good with the prettiest of colors lol.
Example: A nice azure blue with poop brown. Looks great on Voldo lol.:sc2vol2::sc2vol3::sc1vol1::sc2vol3::sc2vol2::sc1vol1:

LOL - This has got to be the funniest thread I have ever read.

My colors are Grey - Red - and White

and the other is yellow - black - and white

Lame/overused costumes:

Rainbow Customs...fuckin ew
Joker
Sephiroth
Cloud
Wonderwoman
Hulk
Afro Samurai

I give the most shit to Sephiroth Mitsu's simply because I'm already irritated to see a mitsu online (u scrubs breed like bunnies on ecstasy)

Lame/overused costumes:

Rainbow Customs...fuckin ew
Joker
Sephiroth
Cloud
Wonderwoman
Hulk
Afro Samurai

I give the most shit to Sephiroth Mitsu's simply because I'm already irritated to see a mitsu online (u scrubs breed like bunnies on ecstasy)

Good job, you listed the most common look alikes.
You deserve a cookie:sc1yos1:

Back