Namco gives us the finger

It stands for variable cancel. And its not so much that VC killed the game its the fact that this community could not make up its mind on whether to ban it or not much like the time it took making a decision on banning Hilde hurt the community in this game. What also hurt the game was it was laughable imbalance. Look at X's frames from SC3. Look at sophie's frames and her damage. Look at Cass damage and ridiculous post Gi game. Look at Taki's bombs. There were really only 6 or 7 characters you'd see in tourny and even fewer that could actually win.

Lol. Knowing that YYB on SRK is Artilust suddenly explains a lot to me. :P

Just throwing that out there. Lol.

what i do know is that we will be more prepared this time! we just need to hold on and keep playing! lol stay strong y'all!

Just because it's not on the list doesn't mean it won't get announced. They don't list games
that they plan on announcing at the actual event.

And why the hell would they announce the game before E3 in the first place? That defeats much of the purpose of going to E3 in the first place, especially since it costs them a good amount of money to be an exhibitor there.

E3 is in a couple of days, we'll find out what their plans are. But one thing is for sure is that they need to make some big announcements that will generate revenue for the company.

^^^^source

Yes, I hope they at least give us a teaser. Or even just a press release saying it's under development.

Square just announced some new games that will be available for download. That's not a full list of all the games that they will be exhibiting/announcing at E3.

And Namco's games on that list are games that were in development since last year, so they're not games that are announced at E3, but games that will be exhibited at E3. Plus it's a list that someone at IGN compiled and not a full list of all of Namco's games at E3. And like I said, they're not going to announce everything before E3 starts, so we will find out then.

It stands for variable cancel. And its not so much that VC killed the game its the fact that this community could not make up its mind on whether to ban it or not much like the time it took making a decision on banning Hilde hurt the community in this game. What also hurt the game was it was laughable imbalance. Look at X's frames from SC3. Look at sophie's frames and her damage. Look at Cass damage and ridiculous post Gi game. Look at Taki's bombs. There were really only 6 or 7 characters you'd see in tourny and even fewer that could actually win.

There was also a move to base competition entirely around the arcade edition. Not a terrible idea except that it wasn't distributed in the US.

The show has started but most of today's coverage will be on Nintendo and Sony's keynotes. The only things that Namco announced today was Pac-Man & Hello Kitty. We should see more news either this evening or tomorrow.

Back