Namco gives us the finger

I didn't bring up the argument that Zas is white, idiot. I was only saying he's middle eastern. Which means, he's not white. Man, you're as slow as dog shit from a constipated chihuahua.

Which is why I said "that guy," and not you.

Which one of us is the "slow" one again?

Lets. lollolol

After the past 10 or so posts on this thread and you're more worried about me calling you slow rather than the others slamming your lack of grammar pretty much shows how slow you really are.

grammar1.jpg

sc4>>>>>>>>>>>>t6

zasalamel2_2.jpg

sc4>>>>>>>>>>>>t6

zasalamel2_2.jpg

they just used photoshop to make him black in the game, I can tell its shopped because of the slight variance in colour!!!1

i didnt like Artilust's initial posts, but you guys are no better now being grammar nazis after he has finally made his point... (post #93)

lol @ you thinking I have to answer to you. I could care less if any of you have "heard of me."

I dont like the game for my personal reasons, but I have a right to not like the game just like the 10 of you who still do. I find it entertaining that I havent contributed anything to the community when I am one of the top 3 Zasalamels if not THE best Zas on PSN. I pumped that forum up if it werent for me getting the ball rolling there wouldnt even be any posts in that forum. Of course I cant be a tourney player because nobody has SC tournaments lol. But whatever.

This type of answer just says ALOT about you.

1. Because no one else says they know you, it's obvious that you're some SC online scrub that wants to talk shit like Teflon, but with no balls. You're just some E-Thug who hides behind his computer thinking he's intelligent.

2. You don't have to answer to me? None of my questions gave that impression like i'm some big shot, But the difference between us is that people know CW, even tho i don't play online, they know of me and (and i hope respect me...) Also, they are very legitimate ?'s and you not answering all of them just also shows that you're some E-thug talking shit w/o any backup

3. No one didn't say you don't have the right to not like the game, (i sure as hell didn't in my post.) I was just curious.

This is the 4th time have I said I dont like Soul Calibur 4. Online is maybe 20% of the real issue. I still like Soul Calibur.

There are only 4 titles in this series so some of you arent grasping this, but Street Fighter for instance you would see that the community as a whole is separated between Turbo, CE, Alpha 2, Alpha 3, HD Remix, VS(XvS, MvC1, MvC2), 3 and Super. I think vanilla is HORRENDOUS, I thinking CE is HORRENDOUS. I love 3 and I like Super more than vanilla. I think MvC is more polished than MvC2, MvC2 is so broken that its fun so I play MvC2 and never play MvC. Just about everybody thinks SF4 is pretty weak, why do people still play it? Why do they complain? DO I need to stop visiting SRK because there are two titles that I dislike?

And the logic youre using against me is "well just stop POSTING HEREEEZ!!"

I hate SC4, but I still play it? Why? Who knows. Deep down maybe I believe SC5 will somehow get it right after the series has clearly been taking a downward spiral since SC1? None the less its all we have. If SC2 was online I'd play that. If SC3 was online I'd play that. I play a game I dont like because it would be a big waste of the last 10 years playing Soul Calibur, thast probably why. In the meantime Im going to bitch and bitch and bitch and bitch about how much SC4 sucks until a SC5 comes out, and if I dont like that I will bitch and bitch and bitch until SC6 comes out and if I like that then i'll shut the hell up. Maybe.

Again, if you missed it the first time:

I DO NOT LIKE SOUL CALIBUR 4. I like 1. I like 2. I kind-a like 3. I hate 4. If I list the reasons why, which are my reasons it'll just give you a reason to try and "prove me wrong" or something to that effect. For starters I think CF gauge is ridiculous, especially for characters that are weak at crushing gauge and gives no incentive to just turtle if you wish. I like exhausting the guard button, but thats just me personally. Thats how I feel PERSONALLY. Fighting games dont need finishing moves. Thats how I feel personally. Siegfried is faster than Talim. lol. Fighting games dont need guest characters. SC4 system wise contradicts itself. But those are just a few reasons, that if you just all them ALL up together, SC4 leaves a bad taste in my mouth. You shouldnt be thrown out of WC attacks, these are my opinions. Just know that I dont like the game, and Im not alone seeing as how a chunk of the Calibur players went right back to Tekken for T6. I expect someone to pick this apart somehow, forgetting that I still will fell the same way about this game.

But thats not really the issue. Agree or disagree, I dont go to tourneys because I work on Saturdays, and nobody plays Soul Calibur anymore here. Im not a tournament person im a gatherings person. Again, thats just me. The old Calibur players here have moved on to Tekken or Street Fighter, or life, so as far as me having no opinion because I dont go to tournaments is just ridiculous.

The real issue is I disagreed with you. What more is there to say? Some of you seem to think I owe you an explanation or something. Im not going to stop posting here so if me not liking ONE GAME in a 4.5 title series annoys you so much just keep making fun of me being in the emergency room and posting pictures of me you snooped around Shoryuken.com's forums for.

Ok, so you don't like the SG system, that's understandable. People don't and people love it. But every character has a SG game, you just need to understand it better. Who cares if people disagree w/you, you can CLEARLY see that S-U and i don't always meet eye to eye, but we get shit straight.

Here's an idea: stop being an E-thug and act like you know everything, because again, your posts....well.....aren't intelligent. (some of them are.......a few are)

Why doesn't someone in charge delete artilust? The guy is offending people but we just let it happen. :(

If you elect me president, I will clean up these forums before enemies even strike. I have no sense of morals and that makes me able to read other people who don't either. They're usually the bad guys. I'm the exception.

The problem w/ that vints is that he didn't do what good ol' CW did back on calibur fourm.

Remember SC3 nats...? AHHHH..... the good ol days of being banned :D

Plus, i'm not a mod, if i was i probably would've given him a warning, or infraction or something of the sort. Yes, more types of restrictions or rules should be enforced rather than deletions of posts. Becuase it's obvious that's not getting anywhere

I think Namco looks at the two series' differently.

Tekken is it's older, maybe slightly favored, successful fighting series. It's more popular in Japan which is probably what they pay attention to most and gets consistent arcade releases. It is however falling flat on it's face a bit especially now, so that might be a good reason for them to immediately get started on the next game but honestly, Tekken 6 had an arcade release some time ago so it's probably a good time.

SC i would say is better at pulling in casuals and people who would otherwise not play fighters because of things like CAS and guest characters. That is probably why it did so well sales wise. I don't think the series is going down though. If anything, i'd say guest characters have helped it tremendously. Based on that, i think it's safe to say SC5 will definitely be announced very quickly.

I think Namco looks at the two series' differently.

Tekken is it's older, maybe slightly favored, successful fighting series. It's more popular in Japan which is probably what they pay attention to most and gets consistent arcade releases. It is however falling flat on it's face a bit especially now, so that might be a good reason for them to immediately get started on the next game but honestly, Tekken 6 had an arcade release some time ago so it's probably a good time.

SC i would say is better at pulling in casuals and people who would otherwise not play fighters because of things like CAS and guest characters. That is probably why it did so well sales wise. I don't think the series is going down though. If anything, i'd say guest characters have helped it tremendously. Based on that, i think it's safe to say SC5 will definitely be announced very quickly.

QFT

Good point sir, weather it's SC5, or if it's a new name. I don't think the franchise itself is gone. Maybe just "soul calibur" is over. Maybe that part of the story is over. who knows *shrugs*

I had forgotten all about those sites. I started on GuardImpact in 2002. I may have been about 14 then, I didnt post much of anything.

I began to post in 02/03 on Soulcalibur.com around the time when SC2 came out I started hanging around the arcade and met the local SC crew there. Didnt travel personally but I did the weeklys with Ceron, Miz, Longshot?, Beast Of Fire, Camp Lo, SamuraiX, Bubbalook... someone..lots of people, I dont remember all the names. I was never a tournament player. Id just absorb what everyone learned once they came back. Everyones ran off to play SF or Blazblue now. So im still here crowing like a nan.

The good ol days. Whatever.

you mean babalook? i think he was in like 3rd grade in 2003... :/

also we haven't played :/

also i have never used zas :/

also where are the xtube links? :/

Why doesn't someone in charge delete artilust? The guy is offending people but we just let it happen. :(

If you elect me president, I will clean up these forums before enemies even strike. I have no sense of morals and that makes me able to read other people who don't either. They're usually the bad guys. I'm the exception.

I hate to say it I've seen worse trolls go completely unbanned (and well beyond deserving of it too). As much as I clash with Artilust he's no way near banworthy and he does have the right to speak...even if his views are retarded.

Bans should not be issued easily. There's a difference between being an annoying prick and being a threat to the community.

Back