Namco Hinting at Some Soul Calibur V at E3?

• Admin
While Namco Bandai has been pretty evasive about Soul Calibur V since formally announcing it a couple of weeks ago, they have still occasionally let things leak out. Whether it's Daishi coyly dropping the details on his twitter about his work with upcoming new character Pyrrha, or characters getting revealed on the official website, its clear that Namco Bandai still wants to keep a lot of the details under wraps.

That being said, Namco Bandai recently launched their E3 Portal; where they will be aggregating all their content during next month's press conference, as well as over the course of the entire weekend. And while everyone expects there to be Tekken and Dark Souls details, not much has been said about Soul Calibur. Unless of course you scroll down and see the Soul Calibur logo listed in the games section of the website! Sneaky bastards! Stay tuned to Namco Bandai's E3 Portal over the upcoming weeks up until the end of E3 next week.

Also... FilthieRich in hot water!

Last edited:
Jason Axelrod

Jason Axelrod

Owner and Operator of 8WAYRUN
I'm trying to remember, didn't htey specifically say at the Dubai dealie that there woudln't be any meaningful new info until E3 (thus implying that there would be a fair deal of new info at E3?)

Pretty sure they said that they would be announcing plenty of new info in E3. Might be wrong though.

From what I know, they most definitely said something about guest characters being revealed at E3...from what I know.

You know I'm really curious in trying out Dark Souls. But in relation to Soul Calibur, I hope Namco were to expand SC characters to other games through a 2nd party company particularly from From Software since that company were to focus on the medieval aspect.

Live streams

5 Viewers
sc_toothpaste
sc_toothpaste
short stream/vs kinetic clash(!donate) (she/her pronouns) (!sr)
3 Viewers
RespectVibes
RespectVibes
Casual Online PC Matches - Kilik
1 Viewers
LadyKaliMari
LadyKaliMari
Friday Night Gaming |ENG/ 18+| ENVtuber |!discord

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member