New Soul Calibur V Image & Character Silhouettes

how do people think that the female is talim or tira. Her stance nor the outline of the clothing look nothing like what they wear. and neither of them are japanese which is what the girl seems to be wearing. JAPANESE ORIENTED CLOTHES. come on people lets look at the facts and not blur it with hopeful wishes. (sorry, just a realist rant.)

how do people think that the female is talim or tira. Her stance nor the outline of the clothing look nothing like what they wear. and neither of them are japanese which is what the girl seems to be wearing. JAPANESE ORIENTED CLOTHES. come on people lets look at the facts and not blur it with hopeful wishes. (sorry, just a realist rant.)
it could be chinese as well..*cough* Xianghua*cough...

X never ever wears armor tho', it would be a pretty severe redesign.

That's the risk of this game I guess (the speculation game I mean), because anything could just be a 'lol 17 years, lets make them look totally different!' moment.

I think they're both new characters. Too much dramatic change for the guy and while I initially thought Talim or Tira for the girl, but the hand grips don't match how she would hold the weapon, particularly the back hand. She's either holding 1 paired set up weapons or single handed weapon over her back and doesn't have the right design to be Taki (or the breasts).

Maxi without the gay Elvis haircut? Impossible

ya know what there sonny jim....ya best sleep with 1 eye open....uuuummm nevermind

I guess it could be. Doesnt really look like a maxi stance tho. looks more like a zas stance. and I think the other chick is either X or cass.

all right I have spoken AGAIN....close thread nao please

HRD

funny how you all say it cant be Taki because of her chest size. Nobody thinks about how she got bigger and bigger in 2 3 and 4. Isnt it a idea that they just go back to her 1st game sizes?

Now that I think about it, it could be Zas. The only problem being is his hair.

How is it a problem?

samuel_l._jackson.jpg

500full.jpg

jackson_160845t.jpg

unbreakable.jpg

samjackson.jpg

I guess Raphael and a new girl from the Fu-ma ninja clan or so. Or rather a new european pretty boy and a new japanese chick. Anyways, I await when they do reveal them. I'll be patient.

1. Could be either: A new 2 Sword Kunoichi (Taki replacement)
Evil Taki (wild hair)
MAYBE Tira

2. Heir to Zas (Collar, Pose)
Rejuvenated Zas (Fused with SC like NM with SE)
Completely new guy.

looking at the male outline, I finally thought of a good way to put it; It looks like Algol the way the female looks like Taki.

In that its clearly not the actual character, but it just as much appears to be in the style of the character.

I know everybody has hopes of this character and that character coming back, but seriously, I hope they only return characters who are necessary to have at this stage of the game series. For example, Raphael would make sense, Talim probably wouldnt.

Live streams

24 Viewers
Draethiox
Draethiox
Potisive Vibes Pt. III
11 Viewers
Viscoito
Viscoito
cento e quatro e TRES O MELHO PLANTSVS ZOMBIE!!? + abioticozinho?? a ultima coisa q vc vai ver na vida!! Oq aconteceu watadoublefaki bizarro
2 Viewers
VileDeathxWave
VileDeathxWave
Yell Dead Cell! Day 3 of SC

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
philmckrackon
Back