New SOULCALIBUR Title at E3? *EDIT: Hah! Nope

• Admin
The rumor mills are spinning! With the Facebook Popularity Poll ending last week, people have been wondering if Namco was about to unveil a new SOULCALIBUR title this year at E3. After all, Lost Swords is over a year old now, and was single player only. A new mothership SOULCALIBUR title tends to come out every 3-4 years, so now would be the time to get this party started.

While E3 opens to the public on Tuesday, the event actually begins for the press on Sunday. With the Microsoft keynote airing on Monday morning, and Sony during the evening, we could know the details within the next few days. So be sure to stick to 8WAYRUN to hear the news; as we will try our best to keep you all updated with the relevant information.

In the meantime, lets talk. What do you want out of a new SOULCALIBUR game? What are your expectations? New characters? Guest Characters? A complete reboot to bring back the older characters?

Personally, with Talim winning the popularity poll; I expect her to be in the next title. Hell, the biggest reason I stopped playing SOULCALIBUR was because Talim wasn't in the recent game. Talim is the reason I play fighting games at all. muh talim @BrewtusBibulus and @NeoOutlaw used to come over to my place and play SOULCALIBUR on the Dreamcast; and I was just never into it. It wasn't until Talim in SOULCALIBUR II where I actually got into fighting games.

Jason Axelrod

Jason Axelrod

Owner and Operator of 8WAYRUN
Where did you find the info??
1A.png

Tsk tsk tsk, I thought it was officially de-confirmed (or whatever the word is). THANK YOU NOT! xD

Now let's wait. Again

Please you guy have got to add Kilik (His own weapon) and yun seong to the new soul calibur game. I main Mitsu, Patroklos, and Maxi cuz soul calibur 5 was my first game to be competitive but when i try out soul calibur 4 for a bit, i love yun seong and Kilik even though he was hard to learn his command grab input.

If it's Tekken x Street Fighter I will be much satisfied even when not seeing SC6. Street Fighter x Tekken had amazing rendered trailers but in cartoonish SF style. Now Imagine trailers of this crossover in Tekken style. HYPE

I'm hoping that the SCVI team heard my concerns and incorporated African/South Asian Culture in this next game. Every franchise has tried to innovate this time round, and I don't think the typical East vs West is gonna satisfy this 6th time round. We need some fresh concept.
If it's Tekken x Street Fighter I will be much satisfied even when not seeing SC6. Street Fighter x Tekken had amazing rendered trailers but in cartoonish SF style. Now Imagine trailers of this crossover in Tekken style. HYPE
Yes I'm excited for that game too. But I'd rather it came out in place of Tekken 7. I don't think anyone is interested in that game.

Last Tekken game i really enjoyed was Tekken 4.
5,6,and Tag were meh,but i'm willing to give 7 a try.

What stream will the unannounced Namco title be on?

Is it just going to be the unannounced title? Or is it going to be a lot of things, such as them talking about games they are going to release and such?

Live streams

24 Viewers
Draethiox
Draethiox
It's that time again folks
20 Viewers
ButterzTheWolf
ButterzTheWolf
Chill Vibes only! POETRY READING and Cozy Games| 18+
7 Viewers
Innkeepertarrok
Innkeepertarrok