Nightmare Video Thread

Tiamat

[11] Champion
Post new videos here. The pre-release video thread has been locked but you can still reference it if you wish.

The rule from the old thread no longer applies. Feel free to both post and discuss videos within this thread.

It didn't in the Ezio build. This is a significant buff to his wall game and his meterless damage potential.

I suppose any chance of it ringing out, even with a tiny range, is still out of the question?

Hmm I wonder...I think some of the discussions/arguments we had here might have had some influence on some of these changes. Actually it's very likely.

Can't wait till I get the game.

Hmm I wonder...I think some of the discussions/arguments we had here might have had some influence on some of these changes. Actually it's very likely.
Yeah, I remember one of the developers explicitly saying they read the forums pretty regularly.

EDIT: also, I think I directly caused one of the changes to the game while it was in development; it was actually an aesthetics type thing, not gameplay related though.

hey guys, my local scene had a launch tournament for SCV, where I got destroyed by a Xiba player. Watch how to not approach the Xiba matchup here!

hey guys, my local scene had a launch tournament for SCV, where I got destroyed by a Xiba player. Watch how to not approach the Xiba matchup here!

videos

Schneiderrrrrrrr

First vid at 10:33...oh god.....why. the wallcombo you only did 4K and then at 10:46 you land CH WR B and whiff for the lose. NSS A+B woulda killed him there anyway even if you had normal hit. musta been demoralizing

I see a lot of 4KK spammage (and lots of 4K BE too) but they didn't know how to punish so whatever. GS B as oki woulda been great in a lot of places. 1B as oki not so much, you should probably just stop doing it unless you are super far away (and even then it can be side teched generally)

Feel free to start a vs Xiba thread if you want. I'm not that familiar with him myself yet but he obviously does a ton of damage off totally random junk and has some strings that will need to be looked at

First vid at 10:33...oh god.....why. the wallcombo you only did 4K and then at 10:46 you land CH WR B and whiff for the lose. NSS A+B woulda killed him there anyway even if you had normal hit. musta been demoralizing

It really was completely demoralizing, I'm still bummed about those blunders today T_T

1B as oki not so much, you should probably just stop doing it unless you are super far away (and even then it can be side teched generally)

Did I throw it out more than once in the the matches? I only remember doing it once by accident when I wanted 1[A] instead.

Feel free to start a vs Xiba thread if you want. I'm not that familiar with him myself yet but he obviously does a ton of damage off totally random junk and has some strings that will need to be looked at

I will be looking into it for sure. I'll post my findings once I've got a decent amount of stuff compiled.

Back