Nightmare Web Theater.

Here's some over Keev videos I found on youtube.

Silent: What kind of controller do you use to do iagA?

I can do Iaga by buffering my step or as a step cancel. Very effective.
OOFMATIC know Nightmare pretty well, but he did some mistake on that day too. Also, I can't believe that I didn't notice his mistake. I think that I was blind on that day. @_@ There are four 66K->(CH)GSA->RO and Wall combo I missed. (OOFMATIC liked to crouch my GSA and do WSB->RO or do 1B(trade hit) on casual.) And I missed one NSSA+B->free damage->end of round. XD

The timing of doing iagA on PS3 is different to Xbox360, so I never get a good iagA timing on Xbox360. Also, I doubt there are bunch of PS3s has different clock or timing or lag on wireless controller, too. So my iagA timing don't work on some of PS3s too. lol.........

About the iagA->GSKK_33B, I haven't trainned my reaction to do that yet. My reaction is only able to do iagA->run forward->66B(forced guard)_mix-ups. Yea, you are right. I need to train this GSKK follow-up too.

4A is really good as well just FYI for post 2A+B mixups. Vlaster kinda pioneered that one haha.

SilentWall :
You enemy manymany B, why don't do some GSA...??
O... Twinstar. =D
Yes. Even though Vader's 1B is not vertical move, I think I should use more GSA when Vader doesn't have enough force. Good suggestion, Twinstar. I will keep that in mind. Also, I should use more iagA, 6K and 6A. Those moves are good against Vader, especially, when Vader doesn't have force.
IMO, Vader vs Nightmare is a 5:5 game that prove OOFMATIC is too good against me. And I think both characters play very similar.

Engared, let me try.

So today I got an email from youtube offering me revenue sharing for my old SC4 Nightmare combo video which can be found at
. It's not elligable because I used videogame footage and music that I didn't create myself or use with permission, but it made me realize how many views the video has, which is over 19,000. Just thought I'd share that. =)

So today I got an email from youtube offering me revenue sharing for my old SC4 Nightmare combo video which can be found at
. It's not elligable because I used videogame footage and music that I didn't create myself or use with permission, but it made me realize how many views the video has, which is over 19,000. Just thought I'd share that. =)

Oh snap. :)

Although the damage is less than WS > NSS bA, GS KK after NH WS isn't so bad because I think the oki is better.

Those were cool matches, I like Sing's aggressive playstyle.

GS KK is better for oki and ring positioning than NSS bA, though if they are in the middle of the stage there is little or no positioning bonus. In match 2 however he missed two CH WR B combos because he didn't hit confirm and just did GS KK (tho second time he only did GS K which indicates he realized he goofed).

His sidesteps where very good, stepping from 66B+K in particular was impressive. I think he does a bit too much pokey stuff with 3K and 66K but that's just his style I suppose. Think he should do more 33B6 at close range lol

Only watched a few vids so far. I'm curious how bad chang's friend punishes 33B6 use because Sing is almost not using it at all. I'm also curious about some...odd move choice. Look at match 6 of sing vs chang's friend and notice how many 44Ks he does. I guess he is trying to do that JF thing? I dunno.

I've never seen Sabre before in any videos. I only watched the first match vs mitsu, he seems a bit too passive. Looks kinda new with NM to me.

Sing uses a very funny playstyle. Too much WR in the earlier set of videos. His whiff punish is also not very disciplined. But his mindgames and inputs are excellent. Also hes going up against Chang's Friend so that might explain somethings.

I think the use of 44K is something you just do because the risk reward is low, even if you miss it won't get you punished much at all. I started using it some months ago, and I have no logical reason to use it... except that I feel empowered.

Sabre seems new to NM, he turtles while poking and only explodes when he gets a knockdown.

Chang's Fd played a modified retreating NM; that I refer to as NSS NM, using AG(cancel), NSS as back step to whiff punish and a:G:a to control range and space. Some aB for good measure, and random 2As that I can't understand...but he experiments a lot anyway.

Sing uses BB to control range between himself and Astaroth, which I think is brilliant. He seems well rounded but I would say he's playing a GS NM with WR as a proxy mostly...which means he's an aggressive NM player.

I have only looked at one vid of Wo's NM, he plays one of those happy grab NM, very passive can't explain him.

I saw 44K do that weird double hit near a wall once. I don't see much use in 44K either, although he used it against a grab attempt which was pretty cool (I don't think that was anticipated though).

I liked the BB usage against Astaroth as well. I think NM players . Anyways, I'll probably start using BBB variations in my game as well. It seems if you mix up B, BB, BBB enough you should be pretty safe. The push-back seems decent as well.

@Kingace- no he was using a lot of "standing" WR by itself without any set up (such as a delayed WR to stimulate a flap jack or a grab from crouch) to make Chang's FD duck. Thus he got punished constantly for it. He played much better against Sets in the last set of matches.

I only watched the first match in the Keev vs Malek showcase. From what i saw, it was very nice play from Keev.

@Kingace- no he was using a lot of "standing" WR by itself without any set up (such as a delayed WR to stimulate a flap jack or a grab from crouch) to make Chang's FD duck. Thus he got punished constantly for it. He played much better against Sets in the last set of matches.

I only watched the first match in the Keev vs Malek showcase. From what i saw, it was very nice play from Keev.

Well if you're referring to Sing, that's sounds rather a complicated strategy. I would say without prior setup, it's ill advised to duck against NM...so for a NM player to come up with that theory is questionable. I thought from what I saw he was using WR simply for aggression, outside of punishment he was using it for CH fishing.

Similar to how keev steps and whiff punishes with 3B, Sing used stand alone WRs to catch his opponent in CH situations, or to counter highs.

Keev lost. QQ
I noticed that he runs into Malek then throws, or runs then does 33B, I liked that.

From the rest of the vid I can tell Malek is all too familiar with Keev's opportunistic NM, a couple times when Keev had knocked Malek on the ground he would stand over him waiting for him to get up( for the purpose of grabbing or catching malek with a mid). However, in the last set Malek took both those chances to turn the tides and win the round. I feel Keev isn't aggressive enough at key moments; sometimes that costs him.

Back