[Northern California] Norcal Crab Shack

[Northern California] Genver RUNS these street

Krayzie, what time are you heading to the sports bar? Assuming it has some decent food and isn't too late I should be able to make that.

Sunday the 12th is no good for me, but oh well... maybe another time. :( Back to online...

Which just means that next time I'm up in San Jo, I'll be giving someone else a wing match.
I'm looking at "genver"

So is anyone up for some games some time during this week. I'm currently jobless so if anyone wants to play some games, i'm probably free.

Howdy fellas, I'm flying out to the Bay area tomorrow to stay for about a week and a half. Anyone who wants to session let me know.

Howdy fellas, I'm flying out to the Bay area tomorrow to stay for about a week and a half. Anyone who wants to session let me know.

Where in the bay area will you be at? Also whats your number so we can plan to meet up.

@krayzie's it looks like. I think thats near Richmond? My number is (305) 766-3431.

Yo everyone....Suirad arriving later tonight. So starting Wednesday drop by my place anytime and play some games with the ol' chap. For Saturday this is what i'll do....we can have a gathering and whoever wants to go watch UFC 100 with MF, myself, and others can go. The others can stay at my place and keep playing games since I trust you guys not to fuck my place up while i'm gone.

So Saturday, if you got nothing to do come by and pay Suirad a visit. Let's have some good times!

I'll be dropping by constantly, despite the distance I have to travel to get there!

Yo everyone....Suirad arriving later tonight. So starting Wednesday drop by my place anytime and play some games with the ol' chap. For Saturday this is what i'll do....we can have a gathering and whoever wants to go watch UFC 100 with MF, myself, and others can go. The others can stay at my place and keep playing games since I trust you guys not to fuck my place up while i'm gone.

So Saturday, if you got nothing to do come by and pay Suirad a visit. Let's have some good times!

Might consider for Saturday, but probably won't go watch UFC since you guys would probably be going to a bar for that, and I'm not 21 yet, hah.

But, I'm definitely down to playing Calibur!

Will be in the Bay area (again) this Saturday. Steph, will Jeff consider giving me a ride to and from Krayzie's? I'll chip in the usual $5/whatever Jeff needs.

Will be in the Bay area (again) this Saturday. Steph, will Jeff consider giving me a ride to and from Krayzie's? I'll chip in the usual $5/whatever Jeff needs.

Hey Sora! Well, I'm not sure if Jeff is going yet, but we could see if any SJ people are heading up, and can swing by in SF. But, I'll check in with him when I get the chance.

Back