[Northern California] Norcal Crab Shack

I might take that stick off your hands. I ordered some custom stick off ebay like 3 weeks ago, but the bastards has yet to send it or respond to my emails. If i can get my money back from paypal i'll totally buy that stick.

Oh and about my 360 Hori, i'd sell it for $35 or so.

Ahh yeah PM, anytime, aim (iBluPandaBear), msn (iBluPandaBear@hotmail.com), psn (IcyBlueCrysis) ;]

IcyBlueCrisis: Why don't you come to the gathering? You live in San Rafael which is just right across the bridge from me. Seriously, however long it takes you to get to and across the bridge, add 10 minutes to that and that's how long it'll take you to get to my place. You should come man!

Well where do you live exactly? across the Richmond bridge? And I don't live exactly at San Rafael, just pretty a close drive. I live at Novato, San Marin area if you know where that is, and I'm quite young to get to anywhere nor drive, but that would be nice if we could play some casuals together.

PM?? Pfft!! I'll put my address right here, it's really no secret where I live lol. Just make sure to give me a call once you get close to my place, GPS devices always give the wrong destination.

3400 Richmond Pkwy #2202
San Pablo, CA 94806
(510) 908-2264, my name is Chris but you can call me Krayzie, I love it! "Hey yo, is this KrayzieCD?" LOL

See all you guys on Saturday! Oh and if Logik shows up you better believe we're playing some Rock Band and that song "Get Clean" at some point.

Yeah you ain't lying. That's another part I forgot about. Hopefully parking won't be too bad at Saturday in the daytime but with this apt complex you never know. Weekday parking is ass!

PM?? Pfft!! I'll put my address right here, it's really no secret where I live lol. Just make sure to give me a call once you get close to my place, GPS devices always give the wrong destination.

3400 Richmond Pkwy #2202
San Pablo, CA 94806
(510) 908-2264, my name is Chris but you can call me Krayzie, I love it! "Hey yo, is this KrayzieCD?" LOL

See all you guys on Saturday! Oh and if Logik shows up you better believe we're playing some Rock Band and that song "Get Clean" at some point.

Yeah you ain't lying. That's another part I forgot about. Hopefully parking won't be too bad at Saturday in the daytime but with this apt complex you never know. Weekday parking is ass!

Is your friend Aqualung going to be there too? lol.

Poor Keith :(

Also its Saturday October 3rd, just so people don't get confused. I wouldn't be surprised if people took a look at Krayzies post and just started showing up this sat. Hmm I'm almost tempted so i can get some practice in... been awhile.

Cedric: Call me if you go this Saturday. I'll be free in the evening for a bit. You can kick my ass at BlazBlue if you get bored of beating us down with Hilde. haha.

Panda: Some of us used to drive from Elk Grove! That was an hour and a half drive! Botsu might come from Stockton. That's an hour fifteen easy.

So i just realized that Lovefest is next saturday so i don't think i'm gonna be able to come to the gathering next weekend (which means i'm not bringing the extra ps3). If you are playing tomorrow i'd really like to come though.

Well I was planning to take care of some stuff this Saturday so sorry folks. But why doesn't someone else just host?

Panda, where exactly are you living now? Didn't you say you were going to SFSU for school this year? You should of went to the saturday gatherings we had.

Oh, speaking of the gatherings, just in case people were wondering: I'm not planning on hosting another one until prob Oct 10th. Until then it looks like I'm gonna have to get serious with my studies. (The backlog of drafting, sketches, and autocad projects had been slowly accumulating into one big mess over the past few weeks.)

=( Nay for early semester lazyness.

So i just realized that Lovefest is next saturday so i don't think i'm gonna be able to come to the gathering next weekend (which means i'm not bringing the extra ps3). If you are playing tomorrow i'd really like to come though.

Lovefest has been moved to Krayzie's house. :)

No homo

Back