[Northern California] Norcal Crab Shack

GGs

Krayzie's gathering was Hella fun. It's always dope to see new faces, and meeting new ones as well. WingStop has some bomb ass chicken wings, and drunk RockBand was insane.

GGs to Uber, Hates, Haji, Cedrick, Tag, Logik, Manta and anyone else I played against. :sc4set2:

Jinmaster.

Yup. More gatherings need to happen. We can always do RanBattles for shits, too.

Fuck that, this shit WILL happen. Fuck all these people saying NorCal is dead and bullshit like that. Every 2 weeks, from now fucking on, gatherings at my place. I don't care if I'm a washed up hasbeen, we got too many good players here to let all the talent wither away because we don't meet up enough. All I need is people to bring PS3's + games like this past Saturday. This past Saturday was great, I didn't realize how much I missed all you fuckfaces. 2 weeks from now, prepare to gather once again!

I would definitely love to take your offer up Krayzie, I need to get into a local offline scene. I'll try looking up those 2reno peeps and see what's up with them.

=P Meanwhile, I'll try to host some saturdays between Krayzies for people that don't mind the smaller scaled gatherings.

This week Sat, Oct 10th. Who's up for some games at SFSU?

I would definitely love to take your offer up Krayzie, I need to get into a local offline scene. I'll try looking up those 2reno peeps and see what's up with them.

Why don't you take a trip down to the next norcal gathering so you can beat me up!

Dang it...I leave today... :<
Wished I lived here for all this fun!

I also had a great time on saturday!
Thanks a lot of having me over and showing me the nor cal experience. ^_^
Will definitely come down on December again and this time i'll be 21!
So no more "ooh I'm under age. :<"

Krazy make that shit on Sunday so I can make it. I'll be in the bay area on Saturday, but with a bunch of friends =P

Why don't you take a trip down to the next norcal gathering so you can beat me up!

I'm over that, was a bad day for me. However, if I did make an appearance, you can be mad all you want. I guess we'll just have to wait and see if I can make it (highly doubtful though)

And yes, I'm a Reno player. I take it you're here as well?

I'm pretty sure Botsu is mistaken. It's likely that we'll both need to be in Sacramento on October 17th for my grandmother's birthday and neither of us can attend.

On another note...My fucking 360 gave me an E 47 error. No 360 for two weeks. Damn you M$!!!

Oh...And at least one brother is still a Jeff Slayer! Muahaha!

I'm pretty sure Botsu is mistaken. It's likely that we'll both need to be in Sacramento on October 17th for my grandmother's birthday and neither of us can attend.

On another note...My fucking 360 gave me an E 47 error. No 360 for two weeks. Damn you M$!!!

Oh...And at least one brother is still a Jeff Slayer! Muahaha!

Jeff's new title is the Tsunekawa Rapist. LOL. At least in SF4. Muahaha!

Oh, and nice meeting all the new faces @ the gathering! It was a lot of fun to see everyone again. Let's definitely get another gathering going... NorCal has got to get it going!

Ah man, that sucks! Well let's see then, just who all would be able to make it if I had a gathering in 2 weeks? If not that many people, maybe I'll postpone it a week. I know everybody won't be able to make every gathering but I don't wanna plan my whole day around a gathering for just 3 people to show up.

Back