[Northern California] Norcal Crab Shack

[Northern California] Come & Ride the Mantis C

you can add my brother to the list! though he's a bit reluctant lol "so it's just going to be a bunch of old people and you playing?"

Hm... alright. Let's plan a small in-sfsu group tourny for the week after (I can't play in another tourny so soon haha, still somewhat burned out).

... ; ; and i'm not old! *sads in corner*

Big update for me; My daughter Madison Kate is here and she is one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen. She was born Jan 16th at 8:58pm. She was 10lbs. 5 oun. 21 inches long. Yes 10 lbs. Did I mention my wife did it totally unmedicated? Yes she is a savage ;D We are doing really well and I must admit (knock on wood) that it is a lot easier than I thought it would be. And a lot more fun than I thought it would be also.

I really want her to meet the NorCal crew sometime in the near future. I find myself really missing the gatherings and bummed I missed regionals. Btw very big congrats Cedric. (Hilde is NOT broken heh) I was very proud to see NorCal taking most of the top 8. I need games soon because I hate being rusty... Ill update later with picks of my daughter. Till then~

Major 'grats Jason, and huge props to your wife for having the grit to go all-natural. Look forward to the pictures.

Big update for me; My daughter Madison Kate is here and she is one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen. She was born Jan 16th at 8:58pm. She was 10lbs. 5 oun. 21 inches long. Yes 10 lbs. Did I mention my wife did it totally unmedicated? Yes she is a savage ;D We are doing really well and I must admit (knock on wood) that it is a lot easier than I thought it would be. And a lot more fun than I thought it would be also.

I really want her to meet the NorCal crew sometime in the near future. I find myself really missing the gatherings and bummed I missed regionals. Btw very big congrats Cedric. (Hilde is NOT broken heh) I was very proud to see NorCal taking most of the top 8. I need games soon because I hate being rusty... Ill update later with picks of my daughter. Till then~

Congrats man, glad to see everything working out for you. BTW, the regionals you missed wasn't the regionals for nats but a different tournament altogether. The regionals for nats still hasn't happened in norcal but will happen pretty soon. Anytime you are ready to play again we will have a gathering set up for you man.

Hey Wu, you forgot to add me and Tei to your List ;) Fridays are good; due to my work schedule, however, I'll never really know how often we can make it, but me and my roommate will definitely try to show up as often as possible.
As for SF4 we're totally down for that as well.

Oh and if anything, if theres too many of us, we can bring an extra 20 inch dinky TV and another PS3. 3 stations, the more the better.

Hm... alright. Let's plan a small in-sfsu group tourny for the week after (I can't play in another tourny so soon haha, still somewhat burned out).

uhh... when you take a break (which is inevitable) on friday... do you wanna run it for everybody else? (i can help)

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Jason man, that's really great, I wanna wish you guys a heartfelt congratulations --

You've got your priorities right tho, man ~ do your thing and swing by one of these gatherings 'only' when you can spare time from obligations - Otherwise, very awesome news =)

-Manta-

uhh... when you take a break (which is inevitable) on friday... do you wanna run it for everybody else? (i can help)

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I second that "please" with over 9000 more E's.

Well, if people want one that bad, then let's do it. Since we now have two more possible coming, then that means...

Me
Sora
Genver
Oathkeeper
Steph
Chairwolf
Tei
ABI
Kura-x
Shemermrmr
Billy
Possibly Jeff and random people.
Lags maybe coming too

Let's run some casuals, and then later at night we'll start a tourny. Rules are going to be about the same as norcal monthlys.

No characters banned, best 2/3 until finals, which then is 3/5. Double elimination.

Chairwolf: We actually have tons of screens here (4), so you don't have to bring a TV. Just PS3+cables and SC4 would be fine, though I think we'd only really need 3 stations if EVERYBODY on that list comes. =)

So everybody that's coming: Friday, Jan 30th (Casuals from 2pm~when ever people gets here, then tourny, starting at around 5~6pm.) Edit: Lags maybe able to attend tourny, but we may have to hold off until 7pm.

PM me asap if you're coming so I can have a checklist of people to wait for, thanks.

edit: =) Also, it's my first time running a double elim tourny... so please take it easy on me.

i typically cant make it on fri. until late, i host sessions on sun. w/ a friend every once in a while, we still play SC 3 and T5, were trying to fit a ps2 at our local starbucks if its possible, i attempted to donate a ps2 but they dont even have a tv there, if u desire a match on sat. nite's after 5 hit me up ' need practice.

Well, if people want one that bad, then let's do it. Since we now have two more possible coming, then that means...

Me
Sora
Genver
Oathkeeper
Steph
Chairwolf
Tei
ABI
Kura-x
Shemermrmr
Billy
Possibly Jeff and random people.
Lags maybe coming too

Let's run some casuals, and then later at night we'll start a tourny. Rules are going to be about the same as norcal monthlys.

No characters banned, best 2/3 until finals, which then is 3/5. Double elimination.

Chairwolf: We actually have tons of screens here (4), so you don't have to bring a TV. Just PS3+cables and SC4 would be fine, though I think we'd only really need 3 stations if EVERYBODY on that list comes. =)

So everybody that's coming: Friday, Jan 30th (Casuals from 2pm~when ever people gets here, then tourny, starting at around 5~6pm.) Edit: Lags maybe able to attend tourny, but we may have to hold off until 7pm.

PM me asap if you're coming so I can have a checklist of people to wait for, thanks.

edit: =) Also, it's my first time running a double elim tourny... so please take it easy on me.

You're my hero.

Btw: Don't you have the tournament software Krayzie uses?

I'll go if someone wants to get me from the bart station, hmm maybe I'll just drive...maybe...

I was thinking the same thing. Friday, yeah?

Tourney eh? can I crash it?

as far as I know, there ain't no monetary rewards... WINK WINK ALEX. (hi hajime lol)

also, we should make this a weekly arrangement if this goes smoothly. you remember using the bracket software from that brawl site, right wu?

i can help if you need it, i remember watching scamp make a bracket at krayzie's.

as far as I know, there ain't no monetary rewards... WINK WINK ALEX. (hi hajime lol)

What? I pwn the Alex.J! He only knows how to 1A and slide with Amy! I hear that stuff is really unsafe!

Back