[Northern California] Norcal Crab Shack

Xiba got less spammy. Leixia got less spammy. I like these things.

Maxi got minor damage nerfs. I suspect very little will change, but it means I have to listen to even more whining. Neutral.

Viola got better. I dislike that.

Haha, I know you have an inane hate for Xiba but the answer to him being "spammy" was easy, just block 2 strings (6A and 6B). He's an all CH character in order to maximize damage so the answer was not that difficult. But I'm not even speaking from an unjust stand point, I'm speaking from a rationale stand point; his nerfs are completely baseless and ludicrous.

It is what it is, and I assure you and everyone else you won't hear whining from me about it from. Aside from calling Bryant Orochi a homo of course, but that doesn't count as whining.

Xiba got less spammy. Leixia got less spammy. I like these things.

Maxi got minor damage nerfs. I suspect very little will change, but it means I have to listen to even more whining. Neutral.

Viola got better. I dislike that.

Idk, the frames and properties on some of Maxi's moves got nerfed hard too. I would've been more than content with some damage nerfs (make his CH BnB do 15 less damage for example) but his frames were mostly fine.

Every good character I use was raped. Every bad character I use got almost nothing..... so sad.

On the other hand, Asta got buffed and Viola is retarded now!

Haha, I know you have an inane hate for Xiba but the answer to him being "spammy" was easy, just block 2 strings (6A and 6B). He's an all CH character in order to maximize damage so the answer was not that difficult.

He still has good range, speed, safety, and CH tools. The major issue I like is toning down his guard break game a little. Turtling up on those moves was very costly, GB-wise, and rewarded Xibas pressing buttons haphazardly.

I'm not saying he was a great character or anything like that, but he was a total pain in my ass. Hopefully that will change. =)

I actually just realized Damp got a bit of a buff. His is CE better, which doesn't mean much because it was the worst in the game. But more importantly, 66A supposedly catches step better!

Am I gonna play damp at NCR?

Lol, i couldn't figure that one out either. They did nerf damage on the second hit of 1AA though!!! That shit was broken.

00250065-0000-0000-0000-000000000000_00000065-06d2-0000-0000-000000000000_20111206160954_icecube2.jpg

"lengthened freeze"

(Jeff sux)
(video proof)

Sorry guys, I have decided to remove Soul Calibur V & KOFXIII from our Wednesday night Arcade Mania tournaments do to lack of interest. Keep in mind this doesn't mean MGL won't consider SCV for any future semi-major events. That being said, I will inform everyone here at 8wayrun of any upcoming SCV events at MGL. - CPS IV

Yes, please. If anyone can squeeze us in somewhere that'd be great. I just need some floor space, hell, I'll sleep outside if I have to, I got a sleeping bag

I remember Loquori saying he could house a few people which would be good since he lives fairly close to the tourney. If worst comes to worse I could maybe house you guys as long as you dont mind being an hour away from the tourney venue.

P.S. Signia, you down for MM's?

Back