Votes: 13 7.9%
  • Both

Votes: 107 65.2%
  • Anime? What's that?

Votes: 15 9.1%

• Total voters
<-

I will say nothing about Evangelion.

At least, not until Funimation gets 3.0 out.

So, what are people hyped to see in the coming seasons? I, personally, have one thing I am hyping to all hell.

Senki-Zesshou-Symphogear-2.jpg

That's right, kids! Symphogear's got a Season 2! Honestly, I never saw this happening, but this was my favourite show of Winter 2012, so this was amazing to hear.

Now, if only David Production would make Ben-To S2...

I never know what the vast majority of things are before they land so it's hard to get excited. Even if somebody translates the name from a language I don't understand, said translations may provide no further insight.

"Heat Guy J"
"Girls Bravo"
"Full Metal Alchemist"

Sight unseen these titles would give you very little to go on if you were trying to guess what they were about. So, since I rarely do research I rarely get hyped.

I really really like Sword Art Online 2nd ending credits. It really stays in my head.

Little Busters opening also stays in my head.........that dark flame master guy with that wicked eye and that lovely Kumin Tsuyuri anime opening and ending......

I think I'm weeaboo haha.

With episode 10 Jojo's Bizarre Adventure has moved into part 2 with the incredibly badass Joseph Joestar as the main character. If you're not watching it then you're doing it wrong!

With episode 10 Jojo's Bizarre Adventure has moved into part 2 with the incredibly badass Joseph Joestar as the main character. If you're not watching it then you're doing it wrong!

So much win. Tomokazu Sugita just sounds so natural as a Jojo.

So I finished Hayate the combat butler season 3 and I have mixed feelings about it. I know that since Im reading the manga, that there would be difference but not have characters like Athena in the season, or the issues with the Nagi and the family made it seems like the new story was a bit weak. There where parts I liked but with where i was in the manga, made me not like it as much as i would have.

Same here. I always liked the characters so I enjoyed the anime no matter what happened in it. But it was a bit weird. And from what it seems like there won't be another season. Which is a shame because the manga is still going and has a huge part never animated.

On a side point, I'd like to say the soundtrack was very good in this anime.

Same here. I always liked the characters so I enjoyed the anime no matter what happened in it. But it was a bit weird. And from what it seems like there won't be another season. Which is a shame because the manga is still going and has a huge part never animated.

On a side point, I'd like to say the soundtrack was very good in this anime.

i agree. i think that they should have just continued from the last part of the main story and just continued on. i dont know what they were trying for but i think it failed.

Fate/Zero is friggin fantastic. Fate/Stay Night is good but definitely not F/Z good. Fate/Unlimited Codes is total ass though. It's beautiful to look at, but it's a jumbled mess.

Back