Votes: 29 17.7%
  • New School

Votes: 13 7.9%
  • Both

Votes: 107 65.2%
  • Anime? What's that?

Votes: 15 9.1%

• Total voters
Anyone here ever read Dance in the Vampire Bund? I read all the way through it a while back but there havn't been any new chapters in forever, almost as long as High School of the Dead, and was wondering if anyone knew what happened to it?

Anyone here ever read Dance in the Vampire Bund? I read all the way through it a while back but there havn't been any new chapters in forever, almost as long as High School of the Dead, and was wondering if anyone knew what happened to it?
I've read it about I stop on the 4 volume. But I think there's 13

Jojo ep15 was hype as fuck

if you are still not watching this show then do it nao! it's got really great voice actors in it too. we had Eddie's (guilty gear) VA for Dio and now we got Ragna's (blazblue) VA and the guy who did Rider in Fate/Zero

Joseph_ecf146_2187742.jpg

From the manga, but it does happen in the anime. Exactly as described here.
Joseph Joestar is my hero.

I already talked about this!
AND THE FEELS MAN!

The first half of the first episode nearly had me lose my shit on the streetcar.
This show makes me feel good about dropping Sasami-san after the first half-episode.

Been Watching Magi. Not too sure how i feel about it yet. Anyone else check it out?

Watch it. I'm at Ep.13, and it's worth the time investment, even if just for Morgiana.

Not that I think the show's bad without her, but she's my fave at the moment. Her and Alibaba.

Shakugan no Shana season 3 comes to states in March. As soon as I get it, I'm gonna watch the whole series but I need to know how the chronological order works first. Where do the movie and the OVA fall chronologically?

Do I just watch seasons 1-3 straight through then the Movie then the OVA? Or do the Movie and OVA fall somewhere in the middle of the main seasons? Does anyone know? Thanks!

Well the movie is just a re-telling of the first season with some other situations that didn't make it to the show. It's also not that good.
Like the Nanoha movie or kinda like Fate/Unlimited Blade Works

But it would go:
Shana
Shana Movie
Shana 2
Shana S
Shana 3

And each of those have specials and/or Shana-tan related things with them.
Shana-tan also shows up in a few Index-Tan's for Majutsu no Index

Like the Nanoha movie or kinda like Fate/Unlimited Blade Works

*Implying the Nanoha movie wasn't better than Season 1*

Anyways, AMAGAMI UPDATE!

Finished Ai's arc. A bit lewder than I expected, but a fun chapter nonetheless. Also, best ED song yet.
Finished Rihoko's arc... and it makes me need to watch SS+ now. GODDAMNIT why?! Also, Rihoko now ties with Kaoru for "best GF material" in this show. Not that the others are bad...

Psycho-Pass is getting really good, as we seem to be a few episodes from the flash-forward at the beginning of Ep. 1.

Also, I caved and started watching Vividred Operation...

So, its been like awhile since I watched an anime since last summer and since I last posted in this thread (lol). I'm thinking of picking up Devil Survivor 2 (currently playing it on 3DS) this Spring and a few others. Any good recommendations for Winter or last Fall?

Any good recommendations for Winter or last Fall?
Zetsuen No Tempest, Psycho-Pass, Magi, Kotoura-san. All ongoing, all still great.

Lol i don't know if it is myself. It's high quality, but it's a jumbled mess. Same with Fate/UBW.

I think it told the story of Season 1 in a far more concise, high-definition packet of awesome. Seriously, the amount of filler they cut from the plot was actually a damn good thing. The problem with adapting Fate/UBW was that they made a movie when they should have given it to ufotable and let them make a series out of it. I'm not the only one hoping Type-Moon lets them make Heaven's Feel into a series.

I felt none of that at all for the Nanoha movie. they tore the filler out sure but they tore any and all FLOW that a movie should have.

So, its been like awhile since I watched an anime since last summer and since I last posted in this thread (lol). I'm thinking of picking up Devil Survivor 2 (currently playing it on 3DS) this Spring and a few others. Any good recommendations for Winter or last Fall?

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure and Psycho Pass are my favorites of the stuff I'm watching atm

Just started Kotoura-san and that's really good

Back