Votes: 29 17.7%
  • New School

Votes: 13 7.9%
  • Both

Votes: 107 65.2%
  • Anime? What's that?

Votes: 15 9.1%

• Total voters
Shingeki no Kyojin much like Evangelion is depressing, but I can't help but watch.

Also I want to watch Trinity Blood, it is good? Looks good.

Sailor Moon isn't exactly an anime that has aged well and even with nostalgia goggles, I don't see it doing well.

That's why the reboot is happening: If the reboot follows the manga more closely, the story will be A LOT better and it won't be a "Monster-of-the-day" series like the original (not that being a Monster-of-the-day series was a bad thing)

As long as it isn't the same director as the old Sailor Moon. His stye doesn't meld well nowadays, Star Driver was weird as hell

The funny thing about that is that I loved Star Driver. I thought it was great. The animation was really good, the premise as unique, and the voice acting really sold a lot of emotion. Not to mention that the music was one of the best things about that series.

The funny thing about that is that I loved Star Driver. I thought it was great. The animation was really good, the premise as unique, and the voice acting really sold a lot of emotion. Not to mention that the music was one of the best things about that series.
No i agree with most of those things. It's just the directing per episode, the Utena style same stylish entrance into exact same action ending with an attempt and carrying a normal high school life in between? It just doesn't work, even if the idea is cool, the animation is top notch and the music is awesome.

Well to Star Driver's defense, they do have the whole time freeze thing whenever they get into the action, so they would be able to keep up normal lives with that going on. The stylish entrances were pretty lulzy to me and I guess it's just me kind of having a more retro appreciation for that kind of stuff. You saw a lot of over the top entrances like that in 90s and late 80s shounen anime. I'm really hoping that they update how high schoolers act today compared to back then, and of course I hope that they keep the fountain tears a thing of the past. We really don't need to see Usagi trying to flood the world with tears again. lol

1236284_430331100404365_2049495477_n.jpg

this is a series of parody videos (4 part series)done of the first Eva movie. i give props to everyone that made this. and each and every one of the people that made the video are huge fans as well. i haven't seen the movies but watched the anime and really liked it as well. (except the ending of course) plus it's kinda cool to have people you know do a pretty popular video on youtube.

No idea.

BTW, this season is surprisingly legit from a first-episode basis.

IS2 seems to be pulling a Haganai NEXT (it's better from the start). Log Horizon was actually good. Coppelion's weird, but I'm getting used to it. Strike The Blood's not horrible. Kill La Kill is definitely the current gen's attempt at matching Gurren Lagann. But most importantly...

KYOUKAI NO KANATA!!!!!!! The KyoAni battle series I've wanted since Chuunibyou is finally happening, and it hasn't sacrificed the KyoAni charm! Anime of the season, right here, calling it now.

Back