Oh no, my opponent is attacking, what do I do?

Now community I'm sure you are thinking it is impossible to know when any character will use any move but I tell you it is. I have trained for 12 hours a day to accomplish this and now all my fights end with me getting three perfects on my opponents. Through my learning I am also a master or every character and could win a tournament with any of them. I would love to share my exploits with the rest of the world but sadly I am not fairing well money wise, but I am ok with that as the WTF on my friends face when I always perfect them through my intense knowledge of every character is enough for me. As soon as NASA gets back to me about my job application and I start having cash flow in I might show everyone how amazing I am, but then again I'm not one to brag especially with all these Massholes who don't see the true beauty of this game. So I leave in awe of what I can do. All you need is an eternity of practice.

Doom you never cease to amaze me. Hilarious as always lol

You know I thought he was saying some releveant things over there in that GI thread, JIs on command aside then I got to this:
"I didn't include the obvious string followups...such as kilik b, b and actually most characters' b, b"

What? Most?

This reminds me so god damn much of the old Porcupine threads at the old CF site. I gotta see if Crow managed to save any of that shit somehow before the crash, lol. That dude went past just bland aerial kick threats, he said he'd KILL a man if he lost!

Tell me someone around here remembers Porcupine, lol.

mmm calling BS on most of what your saying. mostly because you sound like a prick. maybe if i actually see you play then i can believe you. tho if your actually waiting for a job with nasa i'de kinda doubt that youde be practicing 12 hours a day because that would be mostly retarded. your sheer stupidity that everyone plays the same is not only nonsense but also completely egotistical. and if what u say is try that everyone plays the same then this game is uttercrap and the entire world should be nuked so that the world can restart anew.
lol I like how this post from a new user would also work in the other thread, for the most part.

This reminds me so god damn much of the old Porcupine threads at the old CF site. I gotta see if Crow managed to save any of that shit somehow before the crash, lol. That dude went past just bland aerial kick threats, he said he'd KILL a man if he lost!

Definitely remember, and Porcupan too (the mock account) lol. warble is similar, I also think he has a little Jaguar King in him. Are you from Chile by any chance, warble?

I don't know what just happened in this thread, but I feel 20 years older, and am now sporting a wicked windblown hair, and a grey streaked beard.

Definitely remember, and Porcupan too (the mock account) lol. warble is similar, I also think he has a little Jaguar King in him. Are you from Chile by any chance, warble?

No he's from Boston, lol. But that would be funny if he was Jaguar King's distant cousin or something.

YES!!!! I was having so much trouble putting my finger on his name. Just remembered he had one of those mitsurugi avatars and he was from Hawaii. Ball mashing for the win.

Oh, man. Who was that? I think it was SLA who came up with that.

Yeah, I almost mentioned the Porcupine thing a while back too - they both threatened physical violence against gaming opponents. Also the whole theory-fight + No Proof thing.

Of course, Porcupine despised me above all others on the board. So it's a little different.

Oh, man. Who was that? I think it was SLA who came up with that.

Yeah, I almost mentioned the Porcupine thing a while back too - they both threatened physical violence against gaming opponents. Also the whole theory-fight + No Proof thing.

Of course, Porcupine despised me above all others on the board. So it's a little different.

Porcupine's threats were on a whole different level from this guy though, lol. Aerial kicks? Try DEATH. That man was mad stiff, lol.

I guess the moral of this whole thread is to watch what you say, try not to alienate yourself from the community. Come in with the right attitude, and you can have a good time here.

I can do everything he did in that video, with my eyes closed and the TV muted.

Fo realz.
You must have practiced against the computer for weeks and meditated for months on top of that to focus enough chi energy.

Back