Patroklos Combo Discussion!

44A CH only stuns for 15 frames at tip range where it is often outside of 6BBB range, otherwise it's only a 14 frame stun. It just requires extremely tight spacing to pull off.

After a CH44A I think 3KK is the only guaranteed combo and you can follow that up with the usual 236K. If they are close enough I will sometimes mix up between grabs and 3B/66B, the 3B mainly if you end a wall combo with 44A to re-wallsplat them.

3KK is also pretty inconsistent. I recommend just sticking with BB like ZeroEffect said. Also, take the CE if you have the meter (you're Patroklos, so you probably will) because the damage is retarded. It's his strongest CE combo besides B+K if I recall, and off a mid horizontal that's -2 on block. Balunz

'Kay, 44A combing with 6B.B.B is range/angle-dependent. If you stun with 44A at tip range near wall/edge, 6B.B.B will connect. It's also happened at closer ranges if you hit them at an odd angle.
I'm not sure if 3K.K is range dependent, seeing as 3B W! 3B W! 44A 3K.K combos.

66B → 66B+K → Delayed 1B BE → i236B BE → 66A+B (112 damage) Near wall ender

Also Right side throw W! → 3B W! → 66B → 66B+K → 1B BE → 236B BE → 66A+B (169) Heavily dependent on the spacing of the RST.

Thanks to Keysona, I was able to land this on Mitsu: Pat 3B, JS B BE, 1B BE, JS B BE, 1B BE, 3B.

177 with the opponent teching left.

A+B:[A+B] → 1B BE → CE works on Asta, Nightmare, Siegfried, ZWEI, and Voldo at some ranges for 171 damage. Doesn't work on Viola or Leixia. Didn't test the rest of the cast. I laughed out loud when I found this though.

One little combo (Unsure if you could call it a combo,) that I like using for a CH is
WR K A, 2 A+B
It's saved me quite a bit in a few matches.

The only time I would ever use that move is never.

The way they had it during production (used as a brave edge, second hit stunned for 236K guarantee) would be the only time I could see myself using it.

They should make a brave edge, give it a stun long enough for 66B+K 'cause that move is so under used.

I was kidding. Combos involving 66B+G are his main ones used.

...mainly because that's one of the two he HAS, but....

hey, so what are the longest combos Patroklos can do? His combos seem a bit brief
compared to the other characters.

Back