Patroklos General Chat

Best finisher no doubt. What about overkill, when they are spinning dead?

Sometimes I let them fall and just 9G jump over their corpse 2-3 times, as well.

Curious if anyone else likes the free combo time as I do. Pisses some people off - but I'm just havin' fun. Justice style.

Oh yes, and don't forget to use 8B+K to ring yourself out after the match. Even jumps medium sized walls you wouldn't think you would clear.

While I don't play Patroklos himself, I have 2 customs with his style.

The reasons? I'll give you a list, why not.

1) He's straightforward. Unlike his Alpha variant, who is tech as hell.
2) He have a free Guard Impact (A+B).
3) If I would ever join a tournament, I would be screwed, since I mostly used the Devil Jin style. And it isn't tourney legal.
3.1) I couldn't pull off the EWGF.
3.2) I hate the Advanced Step's input (AKA the Shoryuken input). The Justice Step? QCF and you dash frontward. lol
4) One of my friends took Cassandra in previous SC games. In SCV, he took Pyrrha (both regular and Omega). I just thought I could compliment that.
5) The knee throw can have more hits when you button mash every single button in your controller.

I would say more, but I couldn't think of even more reasons.

Mainly just that he is simple and solid. Still his having animal faces on his shoulder and deliciously cheesy JUSTICE quotes doesn't hurt. That and I think a smug prick is a better posterboy for the series than an emo git.

Because I sometimes like to bully people with non-fatal looking moves for comedy purposes and all his throws compliment that. Does it get any better than winning a match by kneeing somebody in the testicles 7 times and then ramming a shield into their face? Tastes like justice to me...

Wait till they drop and then finish them with a 1B or, if they annoyed you in some way, a 2A+B. Dealers choice really.

Sometimes when Pat wins, it seems like he's looking straight at the camera in his Idle pose. Like |:⌡ While the enemy is down. Maybe it's just me (or it might be dependent upon how close you stand to the downed opponenet) I always thought that was pretty funny.

I love this character.

Back