PSN/XBL Hatemail Thread

Personally I find hatemail extremely amusing just because it amazes me at how worked up some people get after their defeat. I often get hatemail but I also want to see what kind of messages other people get. Let's make hatemail even more amusing by sharing it here.

I'll start this thread off with this gem:

Wow,that man is a sore loser...

I soooooo love beating some people with only "just" moves but if must have pissed this little boy off :p i still fail to understand what any of this have to do with losing to meh <3
GetInline.aspx
it's much easier to win with only JFs when cervantes's JF is so good and combos into itself lol. also, not sure if it's just my computer but the image isn't loading.

I soooooo love beating some people with only "just" moves but if must have pissed this little boy off :p i still fail to understand what any of this have to do with losing to meh <3
View attachment 38313

:edit: ugh idk why pic wont load ><

WOW!!! 4 Fucks in one message???!! Eww... your sister, your daughter, your mother... and he forgot about your grandmother too? xD

(Btw, sorry I've been off SCV and xbox for so long!)

I asked partywolf to provide the picture because I hadn't seen it in a while and thought its pretty amazing. but I figured its ok since you dont use it anymore. ^_^
Haha im joking. I actually think it should be the default profile picture for the site.

people never realize that they are the ones forcing spam. like if some guy is just mashing the buttons and i can't get a combo in, i'll just keep punishing with my best options.

@FenrisZero I Did This Just For You Bby <3@corrondo lolololololololol
Wow, ANOTHER rule I have never heard of made up by scrubs. How is anyone supposed to keep up with this made-up rule set? Also, is it just me or does he use "lol" as a punctuation mark? Either way, it's interesting how people spew things like "tourney rules" when they have obviously never been to a tournament in their life.

Back