Raphael... Scarecrow or Vampire?

Mage

I'll make you submit!
What's up 8WR. I saw Raphael's SCV design today and thought.. god, he looks like a halloween costume..

I didn't really like it; but I know most of you like it. What about ideas for a 2P costume?
soulcalibur-v_2011_10-20-11_005-jpg.7419

I have never liked his design prior to this and now i must say im sad to announce i am officially a Rapheal fan.......still wont play him though.

Thats subject to change though with the edition of the Brave Edge system. I can't wait to see how it works out for him.

I hope his 2p outfit looks like a classy french noble with a red and gold theme

The 2D art looks awesome, as always. And the 3D model looks extremely horrible, as always. Way to go! I think his colors are too bright, but he looks good overall.

I'm wondering why he is in the new characters row. Is it to make Amy's alter ego even more obvious?

because there is no new characters row!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

because there is no new characters row!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need more ridiculous theories shattered please. I haven't had enough vindication yet.

On the real though, liking Raphs new Pilgim/Witchunter/Vampire Hunter D look. Way better than combover Raph.

why does he have that thing flowing out of his legs? what is that, smoke? is he a ghost now? his irises seem to be white now in some screens.

Yes, yes, bring us the A+K_B+K evades :D
Was one of most fun things about him in the Third

As to the design - it's much less overdone than in previous SC... but what's with the hat?
Seriously - They could give him two Six-Shooters as well...

Hm... come to think of it - that would be pretty neat

Back