RIP DLC

Sophitia - She started out as a shy young woman who wanted nothing more than to help the Gods that she had put all of her faith into, to becoming a woman who felt as if she had a personal vendetta to destroy the remains of the accursed blade she fought many years ago, to giving up everything she once believed in and even defending her enemy for the sake of protecting her own child.

Ivy - She was a woman who appeared cruel and heartless at first, but actually, all she really wanted was to give herself freedom from the hatred she felt for both Soul Edge and herself for having any connection to it. As time went along, she grew to accept herself and who she was, and made an oath to live life the way she intended; not allowing her father or the blood that flowed through her veins to alter the path she chose to follow herself.

There are many more, but I have a little mental block at the moment.

I get the details. I like to write. I know all about details. But those kinds of details don't matter in a fighting game. They could, theoretically, but not in any fighting game that exists.

Only in a story mode. Only once. Fighting games are meant to be played more than once though. A lot more.

Let's think about an analogy. Let's think about...

Let's think about Luke and Vader, in Cloud City. That was a good fight. It was emotionally charged. The stakes were all-or-nothing. And the twist ending was awesome. It was more about the drama than the fight, which is not to say that the fight wasn't awesome. It was. But it was peripheral to the real conflict.

In a fighting game that's flipped on its head. It's about the fight first, the story second. It's a game.

If that mattered, Elysium's CE against Pyrrha and Patroklos would be called PARENTAL ABANDOMNENT GUILT ATTACK.

Yeah.

Forcing you? Do I have a gun to your head?

Yes. You are forcing me to accept your opinion by telling me that I'm wrong and that it doesn't matter.

Sophitia was natural and a amazing char and natural, and her costumes i mean she was greek godess themed =/
By natural you mean her breasts increasing in size from C to F(SCIV breast chart as reference) in one year (SCII - SCIV took place in the same year). :P

Yes. You are forcing me to accept your opinion by telling me that I'm wrong and that it doesn't matter.

Forcing you to accept my opinion? Jeez. I don't think it's gonna work at this rate.

And I didn't ever just come out and say "you're wrong." That'd be tacky.

But you're totally wrong.

Forcing you to accept my opinion? Jeez. I don't think it's gonna work at this rate.

And I didn't ever just come out and say "you're wrong." That'd be tacky.

But you're totally wrong.

Look, dude. At first, I was happy to have a discussion about something I enjoyed. But I think I've just had enough for tonight. You have your opinion, and I have mine. Let's just leave it at that because it's obvious we think very differently. I don't want to continue to have a discussion on something like this, so I'm just gonna step down, alright?

Look, dude. At first, I was happy to have a discussion about something I enjoyed. But I think I've just had enough for tonight. You have your opinion, and I have mine. Let's just leave it at that because it's obvious we think very differently. I don't want to continue to have a discussion on something like this, so I'm just gonna step down, alright?

RING OUT

undefined

Greek Goddess =! Borderline Street walker

There's a way to be revealing without being totally slutty. They had it down in SC1.

sc_sophitia_02.jpg
That's my favorite costume of Sophitia (Along with the 2p of her from every game since)
I think Soul Calibur IV just had bad character design in general. Nobody was attractive at all and everyone's boobs were too big (Even Talim and Amy looked like whores)

That's my favorite costume of Sophitia (Along with the 2p of her from every game since)
I think Soul Calibur IV just had bad character design in general. Nobody was attractive at all and everyone's boobs were too big (Even Talim and Amy looked like whores)
Lol so true I mean look at Rock so sexy just some furry boots and a loin-cloth damn.

Sophie had always good 2P SC IV atlantis warrio =P

Back