SC Controversial Topics and General Shitposting Thread

I personally don't think Siegfried will have his own character slot, there will just be an Siegfried costume for Nightmare. If this happens then there could be the chance of having Abyss as an alternative costume for Zasalamel.

I personally don't think Siegfried will have his own character slot, there will just be an Siegfried costume for Nightmare. If this happens then there could be the chance of having Abyss as an alternative costume for Zasalamel.
Maybe it would be cool if Abyss was a Soul Charge transformation, and Siegfried was a pseudo-one after Nightmare's armor or helm was broken off after an armor break.

Last edited:
We still need an egyptian character in like ancient egyptian armor. Screw the timeline, I want an egyptian character that is in the hedress and stuff. I want a Khopesh, or one of the weird polearm thing with two axes on both sides. Please Okubo

I've been saying this! Its really time for SC to expand their horizons and introduce some Black Africans. It gives them so many more possibilities. With tribal fantasy, voodoo, ancient Egyptian mythology. And then they could have a multipolar story, war of the continents, alliances, betrayal. It could get really deep.

I've been saying this! Its really time for SC to expand their horizons and introduce some Black Africans. It gives them so many more possibilities. With tribal fantasy, voodoo, ancient Egyptian mythology. And then they could have a multipolar story, war of the continents, alliances, betrayal. It could get really deep.

I love the characters in sc, they all have something unique about them. However, I still think they could add a little more diversity from the middle east or Africa. I mean they have mainly east Asian or European characters and they literally skip past all of those amazing places in the middle. I think at least one character from middle east and one from southern Africa would really tie up the entire cast.

There are a few areas that are underrepresented in the Soul Calibur roster.

I’d like to see (all wishful thinking of course):

A scimitar user from the Middle East like Al’Rashid or Namira from Mace: The Dark Age
Someone like Tam Tam from Samurai Shodown (Aztec/Mayan/whatever)
An African warrior with a spear/shield
A Viking with an axe(s)
Some sort of Cestus/Barehanded fighter that isn’t CAS locked
Tanegashima, the rifle guy who shot Mitsu (I think?) with like an old flintlock (or whatever those rifles were) and maybe a wakizashi/tanto/kama/kusarigama for a melee weapon

Probably more, but those are off the top off my head for “Weapon based melee fighters that would be cool in Calibur.”

There are a few areas that are underrepresented in the Soul Calibur roster.

I’d like to see (all wishful thinking of course):
You can add it to the wishlist thread it wouldn't hurt

A Viking with an axe(s)
This one might be harder because Okubo says that Groh's visual appearance is how the japanese perceive the nordic people (rather than some bearded berzeker) and the axe fighting style has been done before (maybe recycled move list).

I would picture a viking using an axe smaller than Astaroth and yet not dual wield like Aeon, but at the same time I don't want to be hypocritical and complain about too many short sword/small shield users

If any weapon that's genuninely missing it's a kusarigama. Fortunately if Project Soul wanted a guest character to wield one I've got the perfect choice.

latest

So is anyone curious about Aeon? Becuase he has been such a diverse character(s?), Due to having like so many different styles, if/when he comes back, what do you think they are going to make him? Is he going to be the comic relief Lizardman we all know, or the firebreathing, God Killing, Flying Dinoman version of Aeon? Or ANOTHER new version? Also, is he going to stay as a Lizard or Become a dragon like in SCV.

As an Aeon quasi-main I hope he comes back with two axes, though the flying and fire breathing can be left on the cutting room floor.

Though if he does come back with a one hander and shield, I hope he has something a little more than a headbutt and biting throw animations to divorce him from the other sword and board users.

He needs the two axes.

Why do the other S&S’s tend to become jokes?
The fact that they don't seem to be taken seriously at All, I mena look at his stage in SCIV haha. Anyways, I always saw him as a bit of joke, that was not really htreatening up until SCV. Plus Aeon in SCV is Awesome.

Cassandra does have cooler attacks but her non-gameplay stuff looks derpy.

Pyrrha is unbearable in any case.

Patty is fine but has a crap personality.

So... What does everyone want to see for the stages? Since the game has a more powerful engine and stuf (not particularly smart with stuff like that haha), what do you want to see from the new stages, like something more unique! I'd like to see something like that secret hidden forest in tekken 6 with the water on the floor at about ankle level. It was exceptionally pretty and the water looked fairly good, even now IMO. So i'd like to see something like that. Something like at an Amphitheatre would be cool, As would Something on another ship. So what do you all want to see?

So... What does everyone want to see for the stages? Since the game has a more powerful engine and stuf (not particularly smart with stuff like that haha), what do you want to see from the new stages, like something more unique! I'd like to see something like that secret hidden forest in tekken 6 with the water on the floor at about ankle level. It was exceptionally pretty and the water looked fairly good, even now IMO. So i'd like to see something like that. Something like at an Amphitheatre would be cool, As would Something on another ship. So what do you all want to see?

Can't recall how many times i've begged for this but i still would love to see a big colosseum like stage (like picture below) with a huge audience reacting to your moves with a "ohhh" when you land a heavy hit or getting real psyched when you land a CE or a RE and going "awww" when you miss. That shit would be the tits. Haha!
latest

The two axes make him unique and also more primal which suits his design better. It was one of my regrets of not buying SC5 as I missed out on this brilliant design change.
Its not likely, but I kind of wish they kept up with his SC3 redesign where he had that headdress and feathers on him or small fur-trimmed armor in addition to him being a lizard. It made him look more tribal and unique, over him just being a lizard with a weapon (SC2 & SC4), they need to do more to make him look less normal and more mythical. Then there is the nitpick I have with his SC5 model having really big feet...

1K STOMPIN' ON DEM FOOLS!

Big feet = good

It also meant that his command throw looked extra painful.

Man I really liked the Jyurakudai Villa from SC3. The long, rectangular Japanese stage with the red support columns. It's always been one of my favorites even though I think SC3 is the lowpoint for the series.

Jurakudai_Villa.jpg

It would be cool if Abyss was a transformation, and Siegfried was a pseudo-one after his armor or helm was broken off.
You Mean like a Soul Charge? or something else like Kazuya in Tekken? Either Way I would be willing to see this because this sounds AWESOME. Imagine Abyss in these Graphics! (even if they do look a tad old RN)

Back