SC Controversial Topics and General Shitposting Thread

What if Natsu is actually a time traveler and she’s the pink one? I can see the salty tears flowing already. :sc5nat1:
I mean if they handle it well I'll take it. Natsu is one of my favourite characters. I pretty much prefer her to Taki in most ways. Especially gameplay. She just felt... Better.

People would be ANGRY though. I'd rather people were happy with the pass so that we get more stuff. I don't want another Tira situation, even if Tira was already completed, people would still be salty.

The only characters I don't particularly care for are rock and li long. Even then I'm just kinda eh on them. I'll take them. I just like having new characters.
I hate guests tho.

What if Natsu is actually a time traveler and she’s the pink one? I can see the salty tears flowing already. :sc5nat1:
I have no shame in admitting that I would be saltier than the Salar de Uyuni if Natsu were the pink slot instead of Setsuka,
Thankfully, we won't have to worry about our pink iaido practitioner not making the cut. :sc3set1:
And yes, I'm 100% confident in that claim.
But I'm not telling you why.

I think he may have left the site. He hasn't posted in a month.
It feels like everyone is leaving. I haven't heard anything from Ardent in ages. Hope he's doing alright.

On the real, I really hope that the people here don't leave, it's nice to be able to talk to people about SC. Not one person I know IRL cares about SC. 8wayrun is one of the things I always look forward to seeing.

He will be back very very soon.. :sc5nat1:
Motohiro Okubo promises SC news coming very soon - SoulCalibur VI Message Board for PlayStatio...png

I dunno if I’d lump all the Setsuka fans together, though, like some people lump all the Talim fans together, it’s not the best idea.

Some Setsuka fans actually liked Alpha Patroklos, for example. :sc5sc:

Back