SC Controversial Topics and General Shitposting Thread

it's more like LisaK haters who don't leave my twitter, they vote in Hwang to annoy me :sc5lei1: fallacie and Yuki probably vote on him, maybe autumn too.. all these backstabbers.. :sc4nm1:
I actually didn't get a chance to vote in that poll lol. But if I did, I definitely would've voted for Mitsurugi instead of Hwang. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The most requested character don't receive a iconic crowd reaction but 'Kilik's clone' was acclaimed in EVO 2018.. Why you crying Frayhua?
cartman-licking-tears-gif-11.gif

I downloaded Apex and Fortnite, played for 5 minutes before deleting, i really don't get the appeal in those games lol
I never liked BR I always found them boring. As a HUGE Titanfall fan, the existence of Apex kind of offends me, given how soulless it feels to the other two games. Man, I just wanted Titanfall 3 😭

I never liked BR I always found them boring. As a HUGE Titanfall fan, the existence of Apex kind of offends me, given how soulless it feels to the other two games. Man, I just wanted Titanfall 3 😭

I know what you mean, i loved Mirror's Edge and Dead Space, but the devs of both are alienate by EA to make only Battlefield and Star Wars games.

But i mean it's EA, so in a sens..

I know what you mean, i loved Mirror's Edge and Dead Space, but the devs of both are alienate by EA to make only Battlefield and Star Wars games.

But i mean it's EA, so in a sens..
Well, to Battlefront 2’s credit, it has redeemed itself among fans, even after the lootbox fiasco.

Back