SC Controversial Topics and General Shitposting Thread

Since I'm the most analogue to a villain (while Nyte is absent) I disagree with @Crash X opinion, you is clearly @Ukkesh and Mr. @FluffyQuack (former Sectus) is @sytus.

Nah, you is my obsessed fan who make a video to promote me on internet and now try to replace me and stole all my fans.

(hmmn just for curiosity, I don't drink any kind of alcoholic drink, sorry.)
Guess I've been found out. Guess it's a good time to reveal I'm actually a woman, and I'm not from the UK. I'm actually Japanese.
皆さんごめんなさい、私は詐欺師です。
All of this is joke btw

sub-buzz-18925-1493366375-3.png

Since I'm the most analogue to a villain (while Nyte is absent) I disagree with @Crash X opinion, you is clearly @Ukkesh and Mr. @FluffyQuack (former Sectus) is @sytus.

Nah, you is my obsessed fan who make a video to promote me on internet and now try to replace me and stole all my fans.

(hmmn just for curiosity, I don't drink any kind of alcoholic drink, sorry.)

thank god for this video. I was searching desperately for this...the day I hear about my love being mentioned in a youtube video is truly the greatest of all!

the shoutout to LisaK makes the video even more amazing!

Listening to Chromatica right now, I really wish I had a working PS4 so I could make some Chromatica-esque outfits for some of the gaggier characters lmao

Back