SC4 Sophitia Videos

I understand what you're saying about 236B, it is completely unsafe and now doesn't even deal enough soul gauge damage to be remotely worth it on block, but it is essentially guaranteed in a ton of situations and it hurts plenty. Give it a try, you'll be pleasently surprised. Anyway, you play her very well considering you just picked her up, just a couple easy tweaks and her performance for you will grow greatly..

Like Suirad is saying, the key is to learn when it's a free punishment. Rather than throwing it out randomly you should be using it to punish. It's rather effective.

Ramon; I'm not sure if it's just the time/picture distortion in the videos, but I think you could hold 11AA a little longer to make it harder for opponent to guess UB or not. You throw it out a lot so it could make some difference.

I saw a lot of AS B pokes, is the extra bit of speed worth the unsafety and lower damage compared to TAS B? If I were to ask myself that I'd answer no, but then again I can't perform as well as you do in those vids...

Also you throw so much B+K and 22A it's drawing a number of AAs it seemed, if you mixed in high damage TC moves now and again it might turn out well. I noticed that the iWS A+B seemed to be doing that some though, so maybe thats already your game plan.

Anyway thanks for posting, I need to watch these some more.

Yeah i know its a Double post BUT this man deserves his own post! keep in mind it was his 1st match of the day so the punishment wasnt intact! good job MT! and Congrats on placing with Sophie at a Regional!

Wow just ran right over that rugi. What round of the tourney was that? and yes congrats on placing MT. We got 2 sophies in now...

On a side note this reminded me; I think that BT B+K on block > step might be a strong move. If anyone has tried it before or does so later on I'd like to here about it.

thx,

I believe it was the second round of the tournament. I made a lot of mistakes, for some reason, 236236B wasn't coming out :/

yeah i know that YOU KNOW what your doing so i assumed it was just not commin out... i hope im soon to join the list of sophies going to Nats.

Hah thanks, i hope i can! i wanna become a sophie hall-of-famer like Muffins and MT!

Back