SC5 Good Games Thread

GGs to Mayu, HolyCarp, DarkSlayer (not sure we even go in a match :P), Cynefyl and Milo.

Too bad PSN crashed like 40 times lol.

Oh and GGs to Greatone, LP, Woahhzz and theMenace earlier.

Good games to the NYC GC, I had some fun fights to anyone who was in there. And I laughed so hard to whoever that guy was who kept yelling about how he wanted a girl friend in real life, lol! The GC never disappoints!

GG's to all my niggas in the lobby the other day. Rommel, Nightmares5, I Use Tongue, theyondaime, X 4GIV3M3 X, and Decoy Chie.
And I totally forgot some gg's I had...today? Oh yeah, Mr. Meathook! (Fuck your Aeon, dude.) GG's to you and JDub!

It's been a while, so I'll start off with GGs to my long suffering biatches Kamiaka and Yamaraja. :P
My love/hate duels between Firefly, HolyCarp and Rathalos... Those bloody Greeks are the bane of my life and an uphill struggle all the bloody time (call me a masochist.)

Also GGs to A_money_diaz, Lolo, Novastar and anyone I've missed.

BÄM! GGs Kamiaka, Asodimazze, Divined, Momo, Chyna, Itchi ...uhm.... and all the other guys which i played (smashed ) today :D

Anytime my Hilde will kill u all instantly :sc4hil1:

GGs to HolyCarp (Stop breaking PSN), Tsubasa (B6 is f'ing broken, I was trying to step but NOOOOOO), random French guy that I've never played before (You were actually pretty good, I apologise for not remembering your name, it was French.....) and who ever else hopped in the lobby last night. You might not wanna let me win so many next time, I'm becoming arrogant. I might not jump on PSN anymore because you are all SO GOD DAMN FREE. yo see what you guys have done.......

GGs last night to RedDjinn....I really hope you do well at FR this weekend. Good luck hillbilly and be safe.
and to Scitna. it was fun getting raped.

BG's to myself for forgetting how to maxi!!

GGs to HolyCarp (Stop breaking PSN), Tsubasa (B6 is f'ing broken, I was trying to step but NOOOOOO), random French guy that I've never played before (You were actually pretty good, I apologise for not remembering your name, it was French.....) and who ever else hopped in the lobby last night. You might not wanna let me win so many next time, I'm becoming arrogant. I might not jump on PSN anymore because you are all SO GOD DAMN FREE. yo see what you guys have done.......
I wouldn't get used to it. Run away with your small handful of wins while you can, Omega will be out next time.

...GGs

Edit: also GGs to the French (too many good players to list), ChaosK, Tsubasa, pretty much everyone else I've played recently, and Slayer (usually don't bother with cross-continent connections but it was definitely worthwhile).

GGs to JJJ, Woahhzz, and Malice yesterday. Sorry about my connection. My dog chewed my cable so I had to use wireless.

shhh, let me smack you up sometime ^^

Back