SC5 'Ivy' Story/Possibilities/Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, joystick twirly time = opponent being aerially raped time
I just remeber the stance where she swung her sword around like a helicopter (lol) being annoying

Frm all the SC's, Ivy loked more like a hore in SCIV. Now she looks like a classy hore. Now i want to see her second outfit. The fastest Ivy to me was SCII, the slowest Ivy was SCIV, the easiest Ivy was SCIII, then the hardest Ivy was SCIV. Now lets see she is in SCV.......................

IZZY

So does learning curve = accessible tools, access to dmg, lvl effort to win? I mite derail the topic bcos id take away the clothes factor.

If thats the def, imo scII ivy has it easier than scIII as she has everything and more accessible to dmg than any series. Sciv does more dmg when factored how many strong moves she has but hands down hardest to access. It can also be argued scI is easiest bcos she has hardly anything to work with and but takes more effort to win bcos shes weak. Sciii has it better than scI, bcos despite her moves got separated by B+k, her new moves were great for poke and pressure but execution such 66k>se cs was a barrier to her key mixup.

So my order: scI>scII>scIII>scIV. (ease to win not factored bcos scI def not come first, that is below)

ScIV>scII>scIII>scI.

So does learning curve = accessible tools, access to dmg, lvl effort to win? I mite derail the topic bcos id take away the clothes factor.

If thats the def, imo scII ivy has it easier than scIII as she has everything and more accessible to dmg than any series. Sciv does more dmg when factored how many strong moves she has but hands down hardest to access. It can also be argued scI is easiest bcos she has hardly anything to work with and but takes more effort to win bcos shes weak. Sciii has it better than scI, bcos despite her moves got separated by B+k, her new moves were great for poke and pressure but execution such 66k>se cs was a barrier to her key mixup.

So my order: scI>scII>scIII>scIV. (ease to win not factored bcos scI def not come first, that is below)

ScIV>scII>scIII>scI.
I think:

Easiest Ivy to "master": SC1>SC2>SC3>SC:BD>SC4
Easiest to win with: SC2>SC4>SC:BD/SC3>SC1

lol, I thought sc:bd is one crippled ivy. She's just as easy to win as SC3?

SCII and SCIV easy to win feels really close. SC II cant do BS dmg off CH 9B, 22K and things like RO cannon. Antistep game, SCIV Ivy is def more scary. Well aside from a few pts, SC II still does imba damage...

I think SC2 Ivy was better. Much better pokes, safety, damage. SCIV Ivy has more antistep tools but they are completely overshadowed by SC2's 4A+B:B JF for NH 80dmg (+ mind games with cancel and UB, AND guaranteed damage on block in EU version) and 33A with + on block and 130dmg on NH. She also had true CS/SS mixup, SS tracking 100% (catching characters even behind Ivy with glitchy animation), crazy range 2A, she was a monster of monsters.

I feel that SC3 is the second weakest Ivy, along with BD. Both have good and weak points but in the end I think they are more or less the same on tier list (mid or lower-high mid when fully unleashed).

Am I the only one that thinks that Ivy's Just CS should grab an airial opponent? It should only do about 50 damage, though.

You want cmd throw to beat one of its counters? Lol. Cmd grab also catches step and post GI window is buffed so its free cmd grab mixup. Altho despite ivy players like spamming 9b, its only fair her grab catches them jumpers bcos they're so pesky in the eyes of a grappler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back