SC6 Tier list for Season 2

Foot

[12] Conqueror
Only the finest. Also the only thing hard about ivy is doing iCS her zoning and other gamplay is completely braindead. If asta had her zoning tools people would rq the game.

Crash X

[14] Master
Voldo would have been unga bunga braindead tier if he was still running around in the Mantis like he was at launch.

SAPirata

[05] Battler
Honestly next patch they need to make Ivy 2A+G/B+K come back and impale her in the c*nt on whiff/block.

Added: Someone did once say to me that Ivy runs what is known as 'the scrub gauntlet' which is basically, do you know both your character's tools AND the MU well enough to get through the Takeshi's castle style obstacle course that is Ivy keep-out before you're allowed to take a swing at her.

Foot

[12] Conqueror
tbh I think currently ivy is fine. Yes iCS and 22A are still dumb but compared to the current top dogs she's tolerable

Pyrrus

[14] Master
How do we feel about Tira? She feels pretty good to fight with even in jolly but some matches feel annoying as fuck.

Foot

[12] Conqueror
Easily top 10. She got buffed so hard over patches. Gloomy is great her movement and keep out options are amazing she has solid pokes good grabs a great RE. Good Ce and other amazing options for whiffpunishing. Insane damage if she gets lucky. And yea as soon as she has coda she is just braindead.

SAPirata

[05] Battler
In the context of other characters with similar 'unlockables', I wonder if cervantes be out of line to have unlimited 2b LH and 3B+K LH after getting enough gunshots.

..I'm talking about stuff like Asta 6K LH, Tira Gloomy Coda, and Amy's roses.

Foot

[12] Conqueror
Dunno man i think cerv is more than strong enough atm. Also most of those things maybe except for asta 6K are pretty cancerous. Coda singlehandedly pushes tira from just being top 10 ish to top 5. Roses are just straight up broken. I guess 7star is also alright cause it actually requires alot to get activated and doesnt give maxi completely broken stuff.

Pyrrus

[14] Master
How do we feel about Setsuka? I thikn shes really good tbh shes fun to fight against and keeps me on my toes. Then I go and pick Sophie and just tech crouch under all her bs :b

Angrel-San

[10] Knight
Setsuka is Top Tier.

Consistent high damage in her combos, good mixups, good throw game and good oki.