SCV Story Speculation/Discussion

Sorry about spamming the thread, but I just want to put in everything I can think of and be helpful. I would like to see another chronicles of the sword mode, or something in that nature. I liked how tales of souls worked in III. I would like to see story mode be like that.

you know you can edit your older posts so you don't have to apologize in the first place.
----
Look at cervantes, the primary non-boss antagonist from the first game is still kickin around until SC4. These villains tend to be pretty memorable, which means that nightmare (as an evil siegfried) may still be around, as a less-important villain.

However, whether or not evil/possessed/zombified/reanimated sophie will be the primary villain does make it seem interesting, as sophie's playstyle IMO would make a great sub-boss.
I'm not saying particularly her animations (her B+G, 66A+G) or her apologizing after each attack, but the fact that she turtles so damn hard, punishes so well, and generally gimps a majority of the moveset of other characters means that she'd be a very hate-able villain.

Like I posted in the other thread: I translated Pat's profile and under his family it says:

"Family:
Sophitia: mother died because of the Evil!
Pyrrha: sister is kidnapped by a young age, missing
Rotion: father; died of illness"

So I guess this can let the "SOPHITIA IS THE NEW NIGHTMARE" theory to rest.

So I guess this can let the "SOPHITIA IS THE NEW NIGHTMARE" theory to rest.

Nah. Nothing will rest until people see it for themselves. For all we know they'll pull a star wars on us.

Not saying they will, but until people know for sure one way or the other, they'll theorize. But man, those repeat posts are certainly annoying enough to want them to stop.

You know even being one of the "greek boobs for Nightmare" theory promoter (:D) I HOPE you have reason, 2 alexandras in a game are yet too much, do not want sophi or cass

But

-Somebody seen her body? Because in movies/anime/whatyouwant when somebody is just missing and people think is dead,99% of times he come back XD

-Cervy ws dead too,this did'nt stopped him to appear in all chapters O_O

ps: Again,i will laugh in teh face at many people if greek bewbs really happen, but as wishes i hope that Sophi is really dead and Night find a badass human host :D

For all we know they'll pull a star wars on us.

After SC4 the words "star wars" traumatize me XD
Please namco, no more

Alright, thread cleaned. This is getting ridiculous.

@thephenomraven- SenatorVreenak pretty much summed it up. If you would like to add something to your post just go back and edit it instead of double posting. And of course you can make a new post if someone replies to you.

yes why i mean alot of pepole don't wanna see sophitia as evil trust me warui_ne

There were no quotations around the word dead in Patroklos' profile. For all intents and purposes, Sophie is dead.

If she is indeed a, "bad guy" now, she has a chance of coming back. (IE: She got corrupted and disappeared and got pronounced dead, or some evil version of herself killed the good one). If she's still a, "good guy" the best outlook is that she's a corpse, or at the very least will be unplayable.

Actually, i really think nowadays that Rock was something like mid-tier in SCIII...

But for the shameful "Rock version" Namco put in SCIV people should still demand something much better for the next game.

For the record, I liked Rock's moveset in SC4 a lot more than his SC3 moveset. Of course it's still nothing compared to the SC1 days, but they gave him a lot of two-way options and interesting command throws.

For the record, I liked Rock's moveset in SC4 a lot more than his SC3 moveset. Of course it's still nothing compared to the SC1 days, but they gave him a lot of two-way options and interesting command throws.

You are right, he gained some options in SCIV he didn´t have in SCIII. But those are almost all the time just "throw-setups" or throw-combos. Stuff that is never guaranteed.

In SCIII, he could deal very good and guaranteed damage with moves like 66BCH 22/88AA, 6KCH 2A+K and his B+G command throw was much better than the SCIV version.

And he still had old 1B, a better 1K(ring out on NH, better 2A+K(ring out on NH, his FC3K bullrush RO´d, good UB(3B), he had 3KA, could RO with both A+G and B+G cm-throw!, his 4B was mid! and he had his awesome spiral axe version from SC(DC).

I think SCIII Rock was heavily! underrated. ;) Players like Keev and myself proved that in our respective country.

But in the end, it should be correct that SC(DC) Rock was the best... If Bangoo is in SCV then i demand! the old axe Rock "abandoned" for whatever!? reason as Bangoo´s weapon. That would be so cool...

Back