SCV Videos From SCR 2011 By TagYouRPregnant

TagYouRPregnant has been working hard to provide us with videos from the latest public build of Soulcalibur V which is being played this weekend at SoCal Regionals 2011. The videos show off the four newest characters to be revealed (Xiba, Aeon, Yoshimitsu, Cervantes), along with the second player outfits for the new and existing characters.

Also, tune in tonight at 8PM Eastern/5PM Pacific where Soulcalibur V will be streamed live from SoCal Regionals on Twitch TV, courtesy of Level Up Live and Namco Bandai Games.

YouTube
Stream

Last edited by a moderator:
Great footage, I like getting to see the recently announced characters, costumes and mashups. Thanks Tag & Malice! :D

xiba is the character I've been waiting for. He is kinda a jokester but not too much like Dampiere. He has that foolish arogance aura around him with stances like sitting on his weapon. Hes so awesome!

Fantastic, I love these 2p costumes! :D I especially like Hilde's. I'm glad they didn't do another princess one. There was nothing wrong with that, but this is just awesome.

Does Pyrrah's 2p have pants, or is it just leggings? If so, yay.

Lexia's p2 seems physically possible! Yayness!

This is dumb. Can streams not have BS doods that have to say something dumb when a girl is on stream? Good job to Tag on the stream repping that CE with style.

Close the chat for majors, it's something I learnt a while ago, you just can't trust people to be mature unfortunately. GGs to all players though, crazy games all around ^^

I am let down by the official coverage for SC5, but at least they got SOMETHING in there.

Thanks to Tag for doing her best to get us footage of the new stuff.

Didn't see enough of Liz-Aeon-man to really judge where he is at... This makes me sad.

This is dumb. Can streams not have BS doods that have to say something dumb when a girl is on stream?
Nope. I also found the remarks toward Tag pretty vulgar (I don't think she'd want to see some of them), if this picutre tells us anything...
dickwad.png

...is that there's not a damn thing anyone can do about it.

Live streams

3 Viewers
N1NJ4_VS
N1NJ4_VS
Ranked (Cass Main) [PC]
1 Viewers
Supercorra75
Supercorra75
I MIGLIORI VIDEOGIOCHI POTENZIATI SU XBOX SX E PS5 IN 1080P/2K/4K +/- HDR A 30/60 FPS !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
isisabraham
Back