SCV Voldo Revealed - Creepier Than Ever!

The spider head mask on his cod piece, is pretty surprisng, I never thought of that for a design. I think it adds more to him in a darker way, which I like. He already hisses so that further adds. I hope the eyes glow too.

The spider head scares me, it looks like it is the Nut-Eating Spider O.O Voldo likes his toys :-D

This guy worked so hard in SC4, he really deserves a vacation. Don't you guys agree?

PLEASE NAMCO, GIVE US A HAWAIIAN SHIRT FOR CAS

Voldo's design is nothing less than what I'd thought it'd be. Creepy, but amazing.

I wonder if the new spider theme means he will be able to walk up walls again while in MC...

Also, since the design of his new costume caters to MC stance, I wonder if this means MC will be good again...

I wonder if the new spider theme means he will be able to walk up walls again while in MC...

Also, since the design of his new costume caters to MC stance, I wonder if this means MC will be good again...
You don't like MC now? I find its a good pressure tool in conjunction with LF...

oooooh yeah i saw som SC2/3 moves in a lil vid. i think it was SC2 WR BB or SC3 CR BB. i also think he has his old BB back. yay. and that old low that put him in BS.

BS WR A confirmed and has a crumple stun on CH
BS 4A confirmed
BS B+K confirmed
BS A+B confirmed
44B confirmed
66B confirmed
66A confirmed
22B confirmed
3BB confirmed
BS 6A confirmed
his CE was shown too
faster AA too i think.

Thanks Malice

oooooh yeah i saw som SC2/3 moves in a lil vid. i think it was SC2 WR BB or SC3 CR BB. i also think he has his old BB back. yay. and that old low that put him in BS.

3BB confirmed
his CE was shown too
Link for the video please?

Back