SDCC SoulCalibur Talk Summary

• Admin
As most of you probably know by now, the "BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Fighting Games 2016" panel has recently taken place at San Diego Comic-Con. There was no stream for this event, but thanks to Twitter we have some information about what was discussed. Below you can see the tweets from a twitter user who was present at the event.

I currently have no other details from this panel, but if you were present at the event, then feel free to post in the comments and I will add it to the OP. The takeaway is that if you want a new SoulCalibur, then you should make sure to spam the SoulCalibur Facebook group to express your interest.

SoulCalibur Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SoulCalibur

Michael Stabile

Michael Stabile

WHENS SOULCALIBUR VI
I'd rather have a shitty character like Geralt than shitty FF characters...at least he'd fit in the timeline

I don't think they'll add Geralt now. I mean, if a Soul Calibur game comes, it will definitely not be anytime soon and it will be too far from the release of the last Witcher content. We'd have to find out the release date of SCVI (if there is any) to speculate better about the guests.

How about Arthur?
You mean the guy that replaced Mitsurugi and then returned as a Bonus in SCIII? I think he is quite cool, but Namco doesn't seem like they care too much about former Bonus Characters. Shame, 'cause I liked most of them.

You know who would be a cool add? Dante from Devil May Cry, I heard he was gonna be SCIII, but got cancelled alongside another main character due to rushing... I mean, "time constraints".

How about Arthur?

Great choice

I don't think they'll add Geralt now. I mean, if a Soul Calibur game comes, it will definitely not be anytime soon and it will be too far from the release of the last Witcher content. We'd have to find out the release date of SCVI (if there is any) to speculate better about the guests.

You mean the guy that replaced Mitsurugi and then returned as a Bonus in SCIII? I think he is quite cool, but Namco doesn't seem like they care too much about former Bonus Characters. Shame, 'cause I liked most of them.

You know who would be a cool add? Dante from Devil May Cry, I heard he was gonna be SCIII, but got cancelled alongside another main character due to rushing... I mean, "time constraints".
An SC might come in 2017 if they announce it soon, and I feel like we are nearing that time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luca9974
Back