[Singapore] Soul Singapore

I play him today, I'll have to ask- he did mention now that he is an arcade only player, and didn't play much 4.

If he plays taki, Sounds like JJ's Bitch!

I think he went by Kira for a bit... Plus he cosplayed as Kira Yamato once..

His real name is Hiro, said he went by a different name in singapore (i forget some anime sounding name). He's very quiet and plays Kilik in SC (said he only played in arcades, thus sucks at 4) and Mishimas in Tekken and seemed to know Reignhart's name best... haha mysterious.

Ah the other Hiro. Lol, I used to play against him every other night, he's a very creative player, think you guys will have a lot of fun playing against him.

Yea he adjusts quick, you can tell he has a lot of experience vs good players. We'll whip him into shape and send him back to Singapore all solid 'n shit :)

He didn't tell us he was going over, otherwise we'd prepare him to go up against you guys.

Then he can whip you guys until you all become solid 'n shit :)

I CHALLENGE U TO A $5000 MONEY MATCH ON MY FRONT LAWN IN 2 HOURS, IF U DONT SHOW UR CHIKEN!!!!1

That's right, I'm gonna tell him you guys are too chicken to play me.

You're hiding behind an ocean, challenging me to a money match and calling me a chicken?

And in case you forgot, when SC4 hit, I did challenge you to some games, but you left because you were scared of Lag Tactics. PFFFTTTTT.

Also, a Singaporean overtook you on the XBL Ladder :P

ah yes the highly meaningful ladder, I think we all stopped caring about it after about 5 minutes. :)

One day Aheda, I may come to Singapore just to play games in SC5... or maybe because I've always wanted to see Singapore....or maybe..both.

ah yes the highly meaningful ladder, I think we all stopped caring about it after about 5 minutes. :)

One day Aheda, I may come to Singapore just to play games in SC5... or maybe because I've always wanted to see Singapore....or maybe..both.
Hopefully ill be there :D

Woo decided to pop in and check things out. Haven't been here in ages. Hope everyone's doing great. :)

@Aheda: What's "Kira" name here anyway?

Kira said his name in the arcades that you knew him by was "Hikaru"

does that paint a better picture?

Yeap, IIRC he only played II and a bit of III:AE then moved to Tekken. Do tell him that SC II is back, so do brush up on that too!

Look guys Yall should just give up frankly. You're shit at SC, all nerrds and your impotence combined with poor performance in the bedroom has nothing on the nine inch diamond cutter I wake up with every morning.... It's out there! Everyone was thinking it I just said it ^^

Bro a simple picture of my nine incher would send your Singaporean women into a sexual craze that will only be satiated days of sexual pleasure from a worthy giver. In other words I'm just to Lethal Reymus!

Heyas, already gave Spyder and Shiks a heads up. My gal and I plan on stopping by SG for 2 days before we head over to Indonesia for a wedding. Hoping that schedules match up and we can all grab some grub somewhere nice. You guys still eating at that place across from Bugis every night? Hah...

Hey is Furzy in Singapore? Saw some matches against Yuan on his channel. Grrr if he is there; i wish i was there. Why don't more Calibur players visit Roo land instead.

Back